Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Honey Guinea Pig Treat Sticks
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adds variety to your small pet's diet
- Provides enrichment and keeps teeth trim
- With DHA for heart, brain and visual functions
- Excellent source of fiber and prebiotics and probiotics
- Made with healthy, fortified ingredients
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Carrot Alfalfa Nibblers Small Animal Treats, 5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops Strawberry & Yogurt Hamster Treats, 5.3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Fruit Cocktail Chinchilla Treats, 4.5-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Strawberry Flavored Yogurt Chips Small Animal Treats, 3.5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Healthy Bits Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Treats, 4.5-oz bag, bundle of 4$16.28Chewy Price$17.12List Price$15.47Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Hoops Strawberry Flavor Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Blueberry & Banana Flavored Tropical Fruit & Yogurt Small Animal Treats, 3.5-oz bag$5.69Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Play Barn with Hay Small Animal Hideout, 8-oz$10.59Chewy Price$14.19List Price$10.06Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops with Dandelion Chinchilla Treats, 5.3-oz bag, bundle of 4$21.32Chewy Price$21.96List Price$20.25Autoship Price
- Ware Critter Pops Small Animal Fun Chew Treats, Small$1.31Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Oat Spray Small Animal Treats, 1.5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$7.89List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Krunch-A-Rounds Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag, bundle of 3$12.81Chewy Price$13.47List Price$12.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower, Small Yellow Corn, Milo...||Milo, Cracked Corn, Wheat...||Wheat, Wheat Flour, Yellow Millet...||Wheat, Ground Wheat, Oats...||Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey...|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats, Nuts, Dried Fruits||Treats||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
My guinea pigs really liked this treat. However, I've read that corn is not good for guinea pigs and corn is the second ingredient listed on the package. I don't know if that's just someone's opinion or not. But, just in case, I won't be ordering any more of it .
guineas love, love, love them.
my guinea pigs munch on these treats as soon as i put it in their cage. just ordered 3 more packets of them. they'll be so happy!
Ehhh not recommended for gerbils
I don’t know if they’re just picky, but my gerbils did not like this.
Another great treat our guinea pigs love! They get so excited when we put them in their cage.
Good Snack for Guinea Pig
Our guinea pig is happy to snack on this treat stick. It is a sticky and sturdy bar. It helps support the guinea pigs need to chew.
I wanted to get my pigs something special since their brother passed away. They're very picky, so I was a bit skeptical of buying something different but they seemed to like them! There are 8 in the pack and they will last me a long time!
Not so great
I have bought this item before and one of my guinea pigs just loved them so I decided to get some more at a less expensive price. However, the one I received was not so fresh. I was very disappointed.
Snacks for days
They loved these so much we decided to break them in half so they wouldn't eat it all. They love them!
Love this sweet treat
All four of my Guinea pigs Love these sweet treats. I put one log in each of their habitats, each time I change their bedding and they now expect it. Lol, I am ruled by their wants.
Pigs love these!
My guinea pigs love these treats!! I give them one a week and they eat it pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend these to other guinea pig owners!