Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Juvenile Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally preserved for optimum freshness with no artificial colors or flavors
- Ingredients are specially formulated for young rabbits
- Each morsel is highly palatable with a an easy-to-eat texture
- A complete diet that helps ensure proper nutrition for a healthy immune system and growth
- Probiotics and Omega-3 supports healthy heart, brain, eye function and proper digestion
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Alfalfa Hay Small Animal Food, 9-lb box$23.79Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$8.47Chewy Price$8.05Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Timothy Hay Guinea Pig, Rabbit Chinchilla & Small Animal Food, 3.5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Kaytee Timothy Complete Rabbit Food, 4.5-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fortified Diet with Real Chicken Ferret Food, 4-lb bag$8.05Chewy Price$22.99List Price$7.65Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$26.69List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Timothy Complete Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 4-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Carrots Small Animal Food, 48-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Fortified Daily Diet Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$19.39List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Diet Guinea Pig Food, 25-lb bag$22.75Chewy Price$26.39List Price$21.61Autoship Price
- Kaytee Natural Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 24-oz bag$4.62Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Ground Oats, Ground Oat Hulls...||Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground Grain Products...||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Organic Grass Hay, Organic Canola Meal, Organic Wheat Straw...|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||—||—||High Fiber||High Fiber||Organic, High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Put out a cup of this juvenile rabbit food in 3 different locations, where Irabbits and bunnies cross under bushes and in the yard. They didn't eat any of it ! I am back to REAL MINI-CARROTS AND SLICED ROMAINE LETTUCE, which they eat ! 5-13-2022. Mgb.
Not a fan of this rabbit food
I have 3 bunnies 2 will eat it and the other one won't touch it. It has a very strong smell of vitamins and turns to powder/dust pretty easy. I don't see any rich green pellets on this site so I will have to start buying my rabbits food from a local store. The price is nice as I have 3 rabbits to feed but the quality seems poor.
Bunny doesn't like it!
This product is good for bunnies less than 4 months old.
Crazy about pellets
My rabbits are crazy about pellets. I recently tried another cheaper brand as they have transitioned to adult pellets now. However, they hated the change so I have stuck with the Kaytee brand of pellets for them and use this as a treat for them to supplement the unlimited hay they receive. Whenever I open the bag of pellets, they come running to me.
New food for the babies
Though this kind is especially for juvenile bunnies, they weren't a huge fan. They would eat the big carrot like pieces but leave the rest of the pellets in the bowl. I would still recommend trying.
My bunny loves this food!
I won’t by any other food for my bunny, she’s only 2 months and love this food she always eats the carrots pieces out first.
My little Bonnie girl loves this food. Eats the carrots first then the rest. She’s healthy And growing fast per usual, but this food Is favored!
Rabbit fiends for this!
Shadow loves this food! When I walk into his room he runs in too. (He free roams, like all bunnies should) So when he sees me open the drawer he is already running around my legs or pawing at me. This is given in pinches, like a treat. It makes him very happy. However it can make him get a little chunky. Hay, cilantro, and lettuces are his main feasts.
Good protein for growing rabbits
Good protein content, but there are weird orange chunks in it that my rabbit won't touch. After I pick them all out, he'll happily eat the pellets. Recommend for giant breeds but be ready to sort through it!
My bunny loves this food
Huey comes running when he hears it hit his bowl. The order was shipped quickly and accurately. I'll never shop at a brick and mortar store again.