Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Dental Health Mouse, Rat & Hamster Food, 25-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally preserved for optimum freshness with no artificial colors or flavors
- Ingredients are specially formulated for mice, rats and hamsters
- Each morsel is highly palatable with a an easy-to-eat texture
- A complete diet that helps ensure proper nutrition for a healthy immune system and growth
- DHA and Omega-3 supports healthy heart, brain and eye function
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Guinea Pig Food, 2.5-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Guinea Pig Food, 10-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$47.39List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Natural Fortified Daily Diet Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$19.39List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Guinea Pig Food, 25-lb bag$30.49Chewy Price$36.99List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Harvest Hay Stacks Western Timothy Hay with Carrots All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 35-oz.$12.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.49Autoship Price
- Mazuri Timothy-Based Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Premium Corn-Free Daily Diet Ferret Food, 4-lb$16.21Chewy Price$27.49List Price$15.40Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Mouse & Young Rat Food All Natural Mouse & Young Rat Food, 25lb.$43.99Chewy Price$48.49List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Mazuri Chinchilla Food, 2.5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fortified Diet with Real Chicken Ferret Food, 4-lb bag$17.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Juvenile Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Ground Wheat...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings...||Rolled Corn, Rolled Oat Groats, Rolled Barley...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Whole Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Wheat Bran...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Seeds, Grains, Mix||Pellets||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Small Pet Type||Mouse, Rat, Hamster||Rat, Mouse||Hamster, Gerbil||Mouse, Rat||Rat|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||High-Protein||Low Fat|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
My hamsters are supper picky I have tried mazuri rat and mouse food but they just wouldn’t eat it I tried this one and I love it
Main food for hamsters
Our hamsters have been fine with this food. My only complaint would be that usually when you get to the bottom there's WAY too much dust. We bought 2 bags from Chewy this time and one had a ton of dust in it. I don't know if that happens in shipping or in manufacturing. End up wasting a lot.
I have been using this brand of food for 10+ years for my mice. It is labeled it as a complete nutrition, but still feed your furry little friend fresh veggies and fruits (sparingly on the fruits) as well to make it a truly complete nutrition. I would not recommend this product for rats, as rats don’t digest corn very well and too much of it can make them sick. It works very well for my mice… I have four colonies. It is very cheap and they really love it! I also really love rodent blocks because it eliminates selective eating and food waste. Will continue to purchase for many years to come as long as it keeps making my mice squeak for more!!!
Kind of Dusty
I've been feeding this diet to my mouse for two years now, and it's always been a little dusty. The 'dust' is really just the blocks/kibble crushed (making it unfeedable). The most recent bag I got was really bad, more than half of the bag was crushed. Again, it's great for my mouse (which is why I gave it a 4), but I'll have to get another bag much sooner because it's crushed. I would have given it a 5 star rating, but more and more often the bags are more than half dust. Better off going into a store, if possible, to actually look at the bags before purchasing.
Good food for Rats
My pet rat really enjoys it but the hamster doesn't much.
Kaytee is a good product
At first my rats wouldn't eat this, but now they love it. I've fed my birds Kaytee products for years and have always been happy with them.
Animals hated this
Animals hated this, not Chewy fault Chewy and their employees are wonderful. But this product wasn't right for my rats. Perhaps they are just very picky.
great combination of nutrition and convenience
Professional and personal service. The meal has been accepted well by our hamster.
HEALTHY RAT FOOD
It's healthy rat food, at a good price. I recommend it!
If you can afford it, get oxbow
I fed this to my rats for a couple of years before reading up on how it wasn’t the best main source of food for them. After changing to oxbow, one of my rats previous balding spots on his back grew back fuller to the point where I couldn’t tell it had ever been balding. He ended up living a little over three years! I know things are expensive nowadays, so if this is all you can afford, I’d at least look into supplementing other foods/mixes if possible.