Kaytee Kapok All Natural Nesting Small Animal Material
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from natural kapok filling, a silky soft fiber that comes from the Kapok tree.
- Promotes your little one’s natural burrowing and nesting instincts.
- Encourages healthy exercise and activity to keep your pet busy.
- Soft to the touch and comfortable for snuggling.
- A great option for hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, rats and other small animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Small Pet Bedding, Multi-Colored, 56-L$22.70Chewy Price$21.56Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Straw Small Pet Bedding, 15-oz bag$5.58Chewy Price$5.79List Price$5.30Autoship Price
- Sunseed Fresh World Small Pet Bedding, 20-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Comfy Cotton Small Pet Nesting Material, 1-oz bag$2.94Chewy Price$4.19List Price$2.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Open Living Waterproof Small Pet Habitat Replacement Liner, 48 x 24-in$32.20Chewy Price$41.99List Price$30.59Autoship Price
- MidWest Guinea Habitat Canvas Bottom$18.35Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Frisco Aspen Wood Small Pet Bedding, 141-L, bundle of 2$52.76Chewy Price$58.62List Price$50.12Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Small Animal Bedding, 40-L$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- MidWest Nation Ferret Cage Shelf Cover$13.43Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Kaytee Tall Corner Small Pet Litter Pan with Quick Lock$11.44Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Living World Fresh 'N Comfy Small Animal Bedding, Blue, 20-L$21.68Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.60Autoship Price
- Brown's Naturally Fresh! Aspen Small Animal & Bird Bedding, 24-L$7.40Chewy Price$7.03Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
My 2 hamsters enjoy this product, it can be a pain while using it and getting it out of the bag but it’s a great product to keep their hideouts warm!
Kaytee never fails. It keeps my hamster’s cages smelling fresh for a full week. I’m sure it would last even longer if I let it. I have several cages together in the same room and there’s never an odor. Very happy.
Philip loves it!
My syrian hamster loves this fluff! He seems to love spending time adorably lining his house with it!
Do NOT use
I found a bag of this natural kapok fiber. It's soft, warm, and appears to make nice bedding. I placed it in my mousies cage and they immediately began to feel it. One of them started munching on it and alarm bells went off in my head! Thankfully I found information on it. It's great for pillows, life preserves, jackets, etc; but not to use it for pets! It also went on to say that kapok fibers should NOT be used in the pet industry.
Not good for your pet
The fluff's song fibers can wrap around the small limbs of a hamster leading them in some cases to chew their limb off. The fibers when accidentally eaten can also cause digestive blockages which can be fatal.
Mixed this with the straw they snuggle in it keeps them warm