Kaytee Knot Nibbler Small Pet Toy, Mini
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% wood satisfies your small sidekick’s love for chewing.
- Naturally made with veggie dyes.
- The nut center encourages healthy and engaging play.
- Paw-fect for your hamster, gerbil or other small pet.
- Round shape is ideal for nibbling and gnawing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Apple Stick Bouquet Small Animal Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Willow Bundle Small Animal Chew Toy$6.02Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Natural Woven Dangly Small Animal Toy$2.79Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Oxbow Woody Combo Small Animal Chew Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Ware Flying Saucer Small Animal Exercise Wheel, Color Varies, Large$26.36Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Play Center Small Animal Toy, Small$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Roll Arounds Small Animal Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Carousel Carrot Small Animal Chew Toy, Large$4.69Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Kaytee Run-About Small Animal Exercise Ball, 7-in$8.28Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Oxbow Flip & Roll Small Animal Chew Toy, Large$3.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Lava Bites Small Pet Toy, 3 count$4.53Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Wood Disk Dangler Small Animal Toy$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Gerbil||Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Rat, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Hamster, Rabbit, Gerbil, Guinea Pig||Hamster, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Hamster, Rabbit|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood||Sisal, Natural Fabric||Wood|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Toss||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Why? Just why?
Why would you make a “nibbler” that completely comes apart the minute the piggies play with it and try to chew on it? They have a strong desire to chew things naturally because it helps to keep their ever growing teeth trim and neat. So instead of them chewing on the ramp in their cage, I decided to buy this so they could chew. It literally came apart within an hour of being in their cage. Super disappointed.
Wouldn’t recommend it.
It falls apart easily, that is if it catches your pet's attention. Fell apart as I placed it in the cage…Not worth it
Dye all came off
Second day having it, my bunny dropped it in water bowl, the dye came off. It stained her water bowl, her feet, bedding and everything it came in contact with
Fun toy for Mice!
My 2 mice like this chew toy, the push it around their cage and love climbing on it but hey haven't started chewing on it yet since it's new to them but though they aren't the biggest chewers that won't stop me from recommending it to others! If you got a small pet that LOVES chewing on wood then this is for you 100% Its cute, colorful, sturdy, and fun!
Not worth it
My guinea pigs disassembled it within an hour and the pieces lay forgotten in the bottom of their cage.
Little mouse loved it
My rescue deer mouse pulled this apart first night. Never seen her interact with a toy so much!
pretty good but the paint come's off easy
my hamster loved it she really enjoyed it but the paint was coming off but overall really good item. :)
READ SIZE DESCRIPTION
I was surprised at how small this toy was upon receiving it so make sure to read the description! Unfortunately my picky little hamster doesn’t seem to care much for this toy and it just sits in his cage. It is well built and would make a great chew toy for small mammals.
Look at the size....
I really do love this item, I just wish I would have looked at mini before I had bought it, I opened the package and seen how tiny these were, and was thinking to myself, oh no, I did NOT look at the size on this item, so yes, when they say mini, it means mini, but yes, these were for 12 gerbils, so mini was okay, just in one of the tanks we have, we have 8 girl gerbils in one....so I was hoping to have a big one in this....but I still love chewy and all the products!
actually stays together
I've gotten other brands of basically this exact same toy but this is the only one that I've bought that actually stays together out of the package and it takes my bunny a good amount of time to take it apart