Kaytee Lava Ledge Small Animal Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- It easily and securely attaches to the side of any wire enclosure, providing a great climbing surface that encourages natural jumping exercise
- Safely colored with pet-safe food coloring
- Made of pumice rock, making it safe for chewing
- Coarse, hard texture cleans teeth as your pet chews
- Great for chinchillas, rabbits, rats, mice, hamsters, gerbils and more
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Combo Small Animal Chews, 16 count$3.26Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Play Wall Small Animal Toy, Large$17.26Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timmy Pops Small Animal Chew Toy, 3 count$4.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Twisty Rings Small Animal Toy$3.19Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Oxbow Flip & Roll Small Animal Chew Toy, Small$3.39Chewy Price
- DealOxbow Play Post Small Animal Toy$16.05Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Trio of Fun Balls Small Pet Toy, 9 count$17.43Chewy Price$17.97List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Willow Play Cube Small Animal Toy$4.39Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealOxbow Play Table Small Animal Toy$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Silent Runner Small Animal Exercise Wheel, Orange, Regular$32.21Chewy Price$38.98List Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Timothy Flowers Small Animal Toy$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Kaytee Simple Sleeper Small Animal Play Tunnel, Assorted Colors, 15.5-in$6.03Chewy Price$11.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla, Rat||Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Rat, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rat||Hamster, Chinchilla, Gerbil||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Gerbil, Hamster, Chinchilla|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Climbing||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
368 Customer Reviews
Strong odor coming from it
I like the product but some colors seem to smell more then others , I will continue to get this and hope they figure out what the smell is maybe a different color but I soak this in water and bake 205 for a hour and half seems to help .
Good for cages
One out of the three-pack was off-looking, but maybe it's fine. The holes were bigger than the other two, not sure if that matters. But other than that, they are good. It attaches to the cage with a washer, sits tight and the rough texture is good for little paws and teeth.
Great for rats
My rats love climbing on these! They're great little ledges to add variety to their cage, and I bought them on sale too!
Got this for my gerbilarium. Gerbils love it. Perfect size and hangs nicely in the cage. They sit on it, and they can also grind their teeth down. When this one wears out, I will definitely be buying another.
My Chin loves it!
My chinchilla Kimchi devoured this stone. He loved it so much and it was gone in about 3 days. I was very happy with the quality as there had been some rumors of a weird smell on this product. But no weird smells! Overall very happy with the product! Ordered the 3 pack this time too
Nice Lava Ledge
My Chinchilla uses his for a jumping ledge.........
Great rat toy
My rats love to hop from one to the next and it files their nails a little.
These are great for grinding teeth, but I don’t think they hold up well. This particular one got wet and it broke into a bunch of tiny pieces.
Noxious Chemical Smell
I ordered two of these and to my dismay both had terrible outgassing. It took several hours of baking on low heat for it to be at a level I felt comfortable exposing my rats to. Now that they no longer reek, the ledges are nice and firmly attached to the cage near their food and water and have worked well to prevent them scratching open my hands by accident. The coating can be easily scuffed off when wet, which doesn't matter much to me but heads-up if you do care.
No more scratch marks!
We started putting lava ledges around the rat cage, but specifically as a way to get to their water and their favorite hammocks. They get a lot of use, and it files their nails way down so they don't mark our arms up during playtime anymore. Lava ledges are porous though, and when our rats poop on them and inevitably step in the poop it is impossible to get it off of the ledge completely because it gets into the tiny holes.