Kaytee My First Home 2-Level Small Pet Habitat, Blue & Tan, Large
About This Item
- Multi-level pet habitat.
- Ideal for small animals, guinea pigs and dwarf rabbits.
- Designed with chew-proof latches.
- Features a large door for easy access.
- Includes a water bottle, food dish and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Natura 1- Story Rabbit Hutch, Large$136.54Chewy Price$199.86List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home, 39.5-in$61.32Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wood Hut Expansion$59.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wire Extension$17.72Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- MidWest Critter Nation Deluxe Small Animal Cage, Single Story$194.99Chewy Price$240.99List Price
- Ferplast Cavie 80 Guinea Pig Cage, Grey$56.33Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Savic Sky Metro Hamster Cage$132.29Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- dealKaytee Open Living Small Pet Habitat, 60 x 30-in$111.99Chewy Price$137.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Deluxe Hamster Home$128.32Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Two Story Small Pet Home$293.16Chewy Price$409.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Glazed Pine, Small$112.27Chewy Price$214.80List Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Park Avenue Indoor Small Animal Hutch, Maple, Small$159.99Chewy Price$449.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Rabbit|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Plastic|
|Features||Feeder Included||N/A||Outdoor||Feeder Included||Chew-resistant|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My granddaughters rats love their new home. She has the wheel attached and she said that they run on the wheel everyday! She has sent a thank you note, and she love everything from Chewy.com
good for single guinea pig
My guinea pig loves this cage. He is a bigger male and enjoys the space. I was even able to put a medium size tube/tunnel in there for him. Most websites recommend a bigger cage than the ones commonly found at pet stores because guinea pigs need room to play. And I really liked this one. My guinea enjoys jumping up to the 2nd level and eating his Timothy hay there from the hay loft provided. The 2nd level is bigger than the picture looks. The bowl that comes with the cage is too big for my guinea so I just got a small one for his hay pellets. This cage is alittle expensive but worth the happiness and health of my guinea. my last guinea lived for 5 years so having a good cage that will last is important to me.