Kaytee My First Home Guinea Pig Starter Kit
About This Item
- Comes with a pet habitat, bedding, a water bottle, and a food dish.
- Habitat is designed with a deep plastic base that helps prevent bedding from being strewn.
- Sturdy latches and locks help your pet stay securely inside.
- Can be assembled with no tools!
- A great home for a guinea pig.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Living Room Series Rabbit Cage$220.24Chewy Price$259.99List Price
- Kaytee Open Living Small Pet Habitat, 48 x 24-in$91.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Club Trainer, Blue/White$27.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Guinea Habitat Divider Panel$21.72Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Ware Home Sweet Home Rabbit Cage, Color Varies$94.99Chewy Price$126.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Small Animal Cage, Coco & White$193.00Chewy Price$329.99List Price
- Kaytee Open Living Habitat Small Pet Rooftop Add-On, 48 x 24-in$40.26Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Savic Hamster Heaven Metro Hamster Cage$171.02Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Savic Sky Metro Hamster Cage$158.47Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Hamster Playhouse$93.36Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Accessory Kit, Activity$27.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Kaytee My First Home Small Animal Tank Topper, 10-gallon$52.21Chewy Price$77.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Hamster, Gerbil, Rabbit, Guinea Pig|
|Material||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic|
|Features||Feeder Included||Feeder Included||—||Outdoor||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
NOT BIG ENOUGH
While this was convenient to have as a backup cage, this is NOT big enough for a guinea pig... even just ONE! I bought this at the petshop when I first got my guinea pig and not only learned that guinea pigs should NEVER be alone (unless they have a history of not being able to bond with another pig) but this isn't even enough square feet for the minimum cage size for one pig (minimum is 7/5 square feet). If you care about your guinea pig's quality of life, get a bigger cage.
Received this the day after I ordered it. Went together with a little effort; needed my needle nose pliers to crimp the side panels to the front. Found the metal holder for the water bottle inside the bottle; I originally thought that it was missing. Coupon for the food rebate is on the box and needs to be cut out to send in.