Kaytee Natures Nest Bamboo Finch Nest
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural bamboo material was hand-woven around a sturdy wire frame.
- Attach the nest to your cage of choice with the built-in hook.
- Special design encourages breeding and nesting.
- Enclosed shape provides privacy and security.
- Ideal for your finch or other small pet bird.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealPrevue Pet Products T3 Antimicrobial Protected Paper Bird & Small Animal Cage Liner, 18 in x 100 ft$24.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Snuggle-Up Bird Warmer, Medium/Large$49.00Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Happy Hen Treats EZ Chicken Leg Bands, 24 count, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- dealKaytee Nature's Nest Bamboo Giant Finch Nest, 1 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nature's Nest Bamboo Canary Nest, 2 count$5.78Chewy Price$6.08List Price$5.49Autoship Price
- The Chicken Chick Hen Mating Saddle$13.99Chewy Price
- My Favorite Chicken Rubber Nest Eggs, 2 count, Brown$6.30Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Tulips Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- Brinsea Mini II Advance Automatic Egg Incubator$229.99Chewy Price$259.99List Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Hearts Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Roses Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Nesting Herb Starter Kit$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Finch||Wild Bird||Canary||Finch, Chickadee, Sparrow, Wild Bird, Budgie, Cockatiel, Conure|
|Bed Feature||—||—||—||Safe to Chew|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Zebra finches wont enter after a week of being in the cage. They only sleep on its top at night.
Just a small warning
I did not buy these on Chewy but at my local pet store. I have society finches and yes they love them but one day I found one of my finches with their leg caught between the bamboo strips. He broke his leg and tore up his wings trying to get out of it. He survived but lost a leg. I threw all the nests away after that.
Birds like it but could attach more easily
My 2 society finches like it, but I wish the hooks were longer and could bend to more securely attach to the cage. I have to use twist ties to secure it or it tips precariously forward when they are inside.
Only for One
This finch next is way too small for two birds; at least my two.
Don’t like this product.!
No good for my bird too small and nothing inside.!
Too small for 2 finches, mine didn't like it much had to get coconut hut for them.
Love this nest. Perfect
I dont have a bird but I do have a few mice who absolutely love this little nest.
Great for burrowers.
I would recommend this product for small pets as well! It is so great for small pets that burrow, you could bury this into the bedding and watch them use it as a hideout! I'm so getting this when I get a hamster,
Nice little nest!
I bought the smaller size for Finches and as small as my zebra finches are, it’s a bit small for them! They both fit but once the babies come, I’m worried there won’t be enough room. I wish I had bought a bigger size. I’m not sure if this nest comes in medium but that would have been better. Otherwise it’s a nicely made, strong wicker nest. The hook is already attached to the nest making it very easy to attach to cage.
Need a nest?
Great nests for my finches. They have 3 in their cage now. They have laid eggs and raised babies with these nests. Cheaper here at Chewy than anywhere else.