Kaytee Perfect Chews Rat Toy, 6.2-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your pet rat’s teeth trim and healthy
- A rat’s long incisors are made for gnawing, and it’s something he’ll spend a lot of time doing
- This chewable wood toy takes care of that urge in a healthy way and prevents destructive chewing
- You can hang it anywhere in the cage so your whiskered friend can enjoy chomping away on the colorful blocks and fun cheese wedge shapes
- Includes clip for hanging
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Tread Wheel Small Animal Toy, Large$22.09Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Flower Cone Treat Hanger Small Animal Toy$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Celebration Salad Small Animal Toy$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- dealKaytee Lava Bites Small Pet Toy, 3 count$4.53Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life The Treat House Small Animal Toy$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Apple Timothy Lollipop Small Pet Chew Toy, 3 count$14.52Chewy Price$14.97List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Rainbow Knot Stick Small Animal Toy$2.99Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Kaytee Run-About Small Animal Exercise Ball, 7-in$8.28Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Kaytee Silent Spinner Small Animal Exercise Wheel, Mini$12.45Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hide Box Hanger Small Animal Toy$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Silent Runner Small Animal Exercise Wheel,, Glow$31.95Chewy Price
- Kaytee Mega Run Exercise Ball Small Pet Toy, Assorted Colors, 13-in$28.32Chewy Price$43.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rat||Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Rat, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Chinchilla, Rat||Hamster, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Rat||Hamster, Rat, Chinchilla, Degu, Gerbil, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rabbit|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Climbing||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Great toy for Rats
My daughters rat, Tulip, loves these Kaytee rat toys, provides hours of entertainment for her, and for us, when she’s in her cage playing around with and chewing on them. Great product.
Convenient Chew Toy
Good way to provide enrichment for rats and a convenient way to offer them chew toys!
Gone overnight...rats loved it
I guess this was a hit because they chewed it to shreds overnight haha. I have 7 female rats. I'll try something tougher next time.
Nice little toy
Our rat boys love to chew, and this is a nice, inexpensive, addition to their cage.
They love them
Their favorite thing! It’s already half chewed and I just put it in their cage
My rats and I love this!
My rats love to chew on these and I love how it adds extra flare to their cage!
My one nibler rat loves it
Rats instinctually nibble on things to keep their teeth in check. This cute little piece is great for more lazy mice who need encouraged to get a little workout in. My one nibbler rat, Hustler, loves this thing. She'll nibble and gnaw while perched on her hind legs, which is great... She doesn't like a wheel and really needs encouraged to move about. This nibbler is of great quality... I'd recommend it!
I don't know why, but they love it
I'm not really sure why, but they absolutely love it. It's a Kaytee product, which I normally despise and will not buy, but I decided to try it out. I'm so glad I did! I bought 2 of these, and both they have demolished in a matter of days! Generally, I buy the larger hangable wooden chew toys meant for birds, which lasts a few weeks or even a couple months, but these get destroyed in about a week! One of the girls (Maya, a female white-self red-eyed Rat who was born blind) chewed the stick connecting all of the pieces, which made it fall from the metal connector. That tells me she loves it!! And no, I don't feel like it's a waste, because they're only meant to be chewed, right? Plus, the more they chew it, the more they love it! The only complaints I would have about this toy is that, 1, it's made with pine and artificial dyes that is not good for small mammals. 2, I wish it was a lot bigger so it could last longer for Maya. 3, I wish the stick holding it all together wasn't made of wood (maybe stainless steel or some other rustless metal). Other than that, I do like the variety of shapes and sizes the toy has, and I also like the price lol. Only reason why it has 4/5 starts is because of the reasons above.
A superb chew toy
My rats, Erina and Suzi Q *love* this. I was worried for a while because I didn't know where to buy them. Glad I found them here.
Wooden chew toy
It's a chew toy. It's good. Not a heck of a lot to say here.