Kaytee Premium Timothy Hideout Small Animal Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hideout, chew and treat—all in one!
- Made with 100% edible timothy hay.
- Great for enriching your hamster, gerbil or mouse’s habitat.
- Encourages chewing, which supports dental health.
- Store in a cool, dry place for maximum freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHiggins Sunburst Freeze Dried Fruit Pineapple Banana Small Animal Treats, .5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealVersele-Laga Nature Snacks Mix Forest Medley Small Pet Treats, 3-oz bag$4.20Chewy Price$3.99Autoship Price
- DealWild Harvest Stuffed Logz Guinea Pig, Rabbit & Chinchilla Treats, 1 count$5.12Chewy Price$5.39List Price$4.86Autoship Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Nectar Pods Mango Flavor Sugar Glider Treats, 8 count$7.95Chewy Price$7.55Autoship Price
- DealMarshall Goodbye Odor Ferret Semi-Moist Treats, 2.5-oz bag$6.23Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.92Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Premium Timothy Chew-A-Bowl Small Animal Treats, 1 count$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Critter Selects Rose Hips Chinchilla Treats, 3-oz bag$6.69Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.36Autoship Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Critter Selects Island Blend Small Animal Treats, 4-oz bag$4.41Chewy Price$5.95List Price$4.19Autoship Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae Small Animal Treats, 10-oz bag$7.95Chewy Price$10.79List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Mini Salt Savors Small Pet Treats, 4 count$4.45Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.23Autoship Price
- DealWild Harvest Yogies Rabbit & Guinea Pig Treats, 3.5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Critter Selects Banana Bites Bird & Small Animal Treats, 2.75-oz bag$3.69Chewy Price$4.79List Price$3.51Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Potato Starch, Propylene Glycol...||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Potato Starch, Propylene Glycol...||Timothy Meal, Pearled Barley (Rolled), Oat Groats...||Timothy Meal, Feeding Oatmeal, Calendula Flowers||Wheat Flour, Sun-Cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soy Oil...|
|Small Pet Type||Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse||Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Degu, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat|
|Food Form||Hay||Hay||Treats||Treats, Hay, Flowers & Herbs||Treats|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—||—||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Flower Herbs||Carrot|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Natural, High Fiber, Vegan, Low-Protein||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Buns LOVE the chompin log. Dwarf rabbit breeds definitely do not fit inside of it, but they could care less because they just want CHOMP. I have to take it away from them so they don't chomp it into nothingness within a week. Their all time favorite chew toy, and I can say wholeheartedly that it contributes along with Fun4Bunnies toys as to why they have never chewed my furniture, home, or other belongings. Would really love to know the full ingredients, but so far has never caused issues and I've fed them dozens of these chompin logs and chompin bowls from Kaytee. 100% recommend this! Wish Chewy had some timothy sticks of reputable quality as well.
Guinea pigs love this!
We got this for them on a whim at the store once to use primarily as a tunnel, thinking they wouldn’t eat it because they’re a little picky… but they LOVED it! It typically lasts two months between two Guinea pigs and they each chew it at least 30 min, if not an hour, each a day. They will literally chew it to dust, and it’s amazing for grinding their teeth down. Definitely recommend a large for Guinea pigs.
Premium Timothy hideout small
This looks well made but it is very small, maybe good for baby animals about 2 inches in size My rabbits don’t seem interested in nibbling it, hopefully they warm up to eating it because it is very hard so would be great to keep their teeth the proper length. Time will tell, fingers crossed
Not quite big enough
I bought this because it’s the only one I’ve seen that doesn’t have any dye coloring. At first my bunny really liked it. He immediately started chewing on it. But sadly, it’s not quite big enough for him to run through. He hasn’t paid it much attention since then. He’s happier with his woven wood tunnel.
Best. Thing. Ever!
My two rabbits cannot get to/through this hideout fast enough! It is a fun treat, something for them to gnaw on separately and together (during our Bonding efforts)! Whether they are crawling through, or gnawing through this item, it keeps them entertained and makes them feel like they are getting a real treat!
Not the best for degus
Our degus really liked these, but they now have added sugar(honey). Degus are prone to diabetes, so you need to be careful with sugars. We found some other timothy hay chews that do not have added sugars for our degus.
Perfect! Much better than the snak shak!
This is exactly what we needed! It's safer than it's pine-based rival and my all of my pets love it from gerbil to guinea pig. *** Look at the sizes before you purchase or you may find it doesn't suit your needs. Large for piggies and bunnies.
Loves Loves them
Need the Large to be in stock ! Loves them waiting for the big ones to be in stock forever!! In 3 days this is what it looks like. I buy multiple at a times
My baby bunnies hid in this till they got hungry and started nibbling on it..I also use it to hold my Timothy hay
Way too small for our guinea pigs!
The Premium Timothy Hideout arrived today and the “Small” I ordered is way too small for our Guinea Pigs! I’m going to let them eat this and order the “Large”. If the Large is too small it will be returned for a refund.