Kaytee Seed & Mealworm Wild Bird Treat CakeBy Kaytee
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Treat cake contains natural ingredients birds crave like hulled sunflower seed, safflower seed and dried mealworms.
- Helps attract multiple types of feathered friends like cardinals, bluebirds, woodpeckers, chickadees, wrens, woodpeckers, robins and others.
- The firm consistency helps the treat last longer and creates less mess than loose seed.
- Easy to use—place it in a feeder 5 feet above the ground and watch the birds enjoy this tasty reward.
- Offers wild birds a high-energy treat that tastes good, too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
Excellent Bird Treat Cake
This is my wild birds' favorite. Have bought this for years, and the birds seem to never get tired of it. Attracts lots of different varieties. Cardinals, Nuthatches, Tufted Titmouses, Chickadees, and a lot more. Definitely would recommend. (Even though the price has gone up a lot.)
Birdfood in tx
The wild birds didn’t really know what to do with the block until one of the cardinals started pecking. They were watching and learned from him. They love it now!! I will be adding this to my standard order
This was a bust
The birds (sparrows, cardinals, blue jays are our most frequent visitors) really did not like this seed cake. We put it in the same spot as a previous one. The squirrels didn't even like it. One star because it was solid and not crumbly.
Great for many Birds
These are attractive to a wide variety of our local birds. I particularly like that mealworms are a part of the mix for additional nutrition.
Birds love it...
The birds love these, unfortunately, the squirrels do as well. Had to find someplace to hang it so the squirrels couldn't get to it!
Kaytee wild bird treat cake
Birds love it. It fits in my seed cake feeder perfectly too! Now if I could keep the squirrels off of it that would be great LOL.
Must've been good!
I feed birds soley for my cats entertainment. Suet seems to be the easiest and most pleasing for my community of birds. Unfortunately Nelson, the resident squirrel, and his gang of raccoons have also discovered my porch cafe. This cake lasted 2 days before it was completed knocked over and eaten by Nelson and his gang. I give 5 stars because it must've been really good!
Calling all Blue Jays!!!
Oh my goodness, this was gone in no time, the birds of all types were all over it, and of course the squirrels too. Wish I had purchased more than one, now they're all looking for more.
THE SQUIRRELS LOVE IT!
The birds really dig this suet, but the abundance of seeds makes it really appealing to squirrels. The little monsters actually stole the suet cage. I’ll be getting the regular meal worm suet next time
Birds Love It
This bird cake attracts all kinds of birds from crows to finches but squirrels love it too. Sometimes delivery methods causes the cake to break but even the pieces are usable.