Kaytee Simple Sleeper Small Animal Play Tunnel, Assorted Colors, 15.5-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Play tunnel that provides a comfortable spot for your pet to snuggle and nap after a fun day of play
- Comes with four durable, nylon straps with swivel clips that safely and securely attach inside any wire pet home
- Made of machine-washable polyester fabric so it’s easy to clean
- 15.5" long, 4.5" wide
- Perfect for rats, chinchillas, ferrets and more!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Twisty Rings Small Animal Toy$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Kaytee Lava Ledge Small Animal Toy, 5.8-in$5.20Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Oxbow Flip & Roll Small Animal Chew Toy, Small$3.39Chewy Price
- Ware Fun Tunnel Play Tube Small Animal Toy, Medium$9.03Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Kaytee Nut Knot Nibbler Small Animal Chew Toy, 4-in$6.50Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- Oxbow Play Post Small Animal Toy$16.05Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Deluxe Color Dangly Small Animal Toy$3.49Chewy Price
- Kaytee Perfect Chews Guinea Pig Toy, 6.5-in$2.39Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Oxbow Play Table Small Animal Toy$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- dealOxbow Enriched Life Garden Variety Rocker Small Animal Toy$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timmy Pops Small Animal Chew Toy, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Play Wall Small Animal Toy, Large$17.28Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Ferret, Chinchilla, Rat||Rabbit, Ferret, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rat||Rat, Ferret, Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Ferret, Rabbit||Hamster, Rat, Mouse, Ferret, Gerbil|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
126 Customer Reviews
Loved by rats
My rats were initially ambivalent, but have come to adore their tunnel and chewing it to pieces. It’s not a particularly sturdy structure, but good enough for two full-grown male rats of about a pound each, and easy enough to clean. Dries quickly.
Great for price
Impressed with quality for price! I wish you could choose the colors but still hugely worth it! And big!
My rats love this
Both my rats loved this and spend most of their time in it. My one complaint is that the hooks are metal so they begin to rust after a couple cleanings.
well made and fun
I got this for my big male rat. Toby loves his tunnel. It is well made, easy to wash, tuff material. Clips easily to cage bars. Lots of room for him to drag his blankets in and set up a cozy nest.
Awesome for Rats!
My boy loves this thing- it's his second home. Easy to wash if necessary and fits great in the cage.
Not chinchilla proof!
My chinchilla didn’t use this for the first month or so then started loving it! She hid out on it until it was sagging on one side. Then I realized she had chewed completely through the strap. I need a tunnel made of wood or ceramic I guess so I will keep looking!
Not as great as I want it to be
I don’t know why I thought this would be more structured than it is. Essentially, it’s floppy unless something is inside of it then the tension pulling on the support strings will open it up. Pretty annoying and not what I was hoping for, but it’s cheap enough to keep around. I will be looking for something better which will probably be more expensive, but you get what you pay for. Lesson learned.
My rats loved this
I got one of these to put in my rats cage. They love being inside. I actually need to get them a new one because the first one I got them is all chewed up, but it served its purpose beautifully. (They were scared of it at first, but I put some yogis inside, and the drive for treats was stronger than their fear.)
The Rats Love It
This is hands down my rats' favorite tunnel for their favorite activities, sleeping and people watching.
not a pup pic but a Ferret
I was looking at my cell phone on Chewy site to buy a tunnel for my shelties puppy's to play in. A quick look and i bought this tunnel. It was not a puppy picture with this tunnel. It was a ferret. Way way to small. Called Chewy and they help me get the right tunnel Plus had me bring the ferret tunnel to the animal shelter. I love this company. I am the one that made the mistake and they worked with me to get the right one.