Kaytee Small Animal Critter Litter, 4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Super absorbent litter to help cut down on cage cleanings.
- Litter is 99% dust free and absorbs up to 10 times its weight in water.
- Made of non-toxic 100% bentonite so it's safe for your furry friend.
- Sanitary solution for litter pan training.
- Ideal for ferrets, rabbits and other small animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sunseed Fresh World Small Pet Bedding, 20-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Carefresh Colorful Creations Small Animal Bedding, Purple, 50-L$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Sunseed Fresh World Heavy Duty Small Pet Bedding, 2,131-in bag$22.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Potty Litter, 16-oz box, bundle of 3$11.37Chewy Price$11.97List Price$10.80Autoship Price
- back-2-nature Small Animal Bedding, 30-L$25.08Chewy Price$30.80List Price
- Kaytee Long John Small Pet Litter Pan, Color Varies$8.33Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Small Animal Bedding, 49.2-L$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Kaytee Critter Litter Premium Potty Training Small Animal Litter, 8-lb bag, bundle of 3$29.22Chewy Price$30.75List Price$27.76Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cages Small Animal Bedding, 16-lit$12.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.16Autoship Price
- Marshall Ferret Litter Pan, Color Varies, Lock On$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Corner Small Pet Litter Box, X-Small$2.98Chewy Price$3.31List Price
- Living World Fresh 'N Comfy Small Animal Bedding, Blue, 20-L$19.51Chewy Price$27.99List Price$18.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Ferret||Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Litter Feature||Dust Free||Non-Clumping||Odor Control|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Porous Gravel||Clay||Corn|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||High Quality Corn Cobs That Are Dried, Processed and Graded for Bedding....|
|Bird Type||—||—||Macaw, Hookbill, Cockatiel...|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
I was looking for something to mix with the other litter I use for my ferrets, because that littler is horrible. Within a few hours after cleaning litter pans, they are starting to smell again. I Never had this problem with my previous litter, which you no longer have available. It is, however, available at my pet store, so I will be getting it there since the litter I have is (thankfully) almost gone, and if I'm going to go there for litter, I may as well get the food there also.
Works for the rabbits
I put the litter with hay on top and my rabbits went potty on it as they eat the hay. It was frustrating me that rabbits were urinating in corners and poohing everywhere. This combination really helped and kept more of a cleaner cage.
I received the last order and the bag of critter litter was damage and someone tried to tape it up but they didn’t do a good job because all of the litter was in the box
not for rabbits
I am sure its good for anything else however not for rabbits as mine ate it.
This litter if for litter training your lil fur babies. I use this to train my rats and it works great. Alot of ppl give a bad review but its bc they're using it as a regular litter, which isn't ideal unless you mix it with some other litter but if you're needing to train your pet to use the litter box this is the only litter you will use until they are trained.
Okay but not great
I have tried other litter products for my pet rabbit but none seem to work. I thought I would try this one but he didn't like it any more than the others. He will use the litter box if there is just the bedding in there but not if it is mixed with the litter.
It's not needed. It don't do anything the litter just sits in pee and the poop sits on top..
Turns into pee-scented clay!
This is the worst litter. It absorbs the pee and never dries out. it forms a plaster-like clay on the bottom of the litter box that's difficult to remove. It continues smelling like pee and gets stuck in my angora rabbit's fur.
This is the worst litter ever! It smells absolutely horrid, and every time I change it I want to vomit. It has to be changed every day like most litter, but it sticks to the litter box and you have to scrape it out. It turns into a urine paste. Also, this is by far the MOST EXPENSIVE litter ever!! I go through the $8 bag in 4 days. That’s $2 a day in just litter! I have two bunnies and I change the litter once a day, which is pretty normal. I switched to a Kaytee odor control bedding, and it works wayyyy better. Easier to change, reduces the smell, and a 65-L bag costs $20, and lasts me two months. My litter costs just went from $2 a day to about 30 cents a day. WHY DID I EVER BUY THIS??? Bedding is a much better option!!!
Bunny won't use...
My bunny refuses to use it or the litter pan I bought.. but my cat loves it! She prefers the bunny pan and Critter litter over her litter box.