Kaytee Small Animal Potty Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from natural bentonite clay which is extremely absorbent.
- Helps keep your pet’s cage clean and effectively controls odor.
- Safe and sanitary litter for hamsters, gerbils and other small animals.
- Hypoallergenic, dust-free and specially formulated so that pets will instinctively use it.
- Easy to use, resealable, easy-pour bag.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Corner Small Pet Litter Box, Navy, X-Small$3.31Chewy Price
- Carefresh Sea Glass Small Animal Bedding, 50-L$22.20Chewy Price$28.99List Price$21.09Autoship Price
- Kaytee Critter Litter Premium Potty Training Small Animal Litter, 8-lb bag, bundle of 3$29.22Chewy Price$30.75List Price$27.76Autoship Price
- Carefresh Colorful Creations Small Animal Bedding, Purple, 50-L$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- dealFrisco Small Animal Bedding, White, 2 pack, 86-L Total$27.36Chewy Price$25.99Autoship Price
- Ware Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Color Varies, Jumbo$14.11Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Aspen Wood Small Pet Bedding, 141-L$32.98Chewy Price$31.33Autoship Price
- Ware Scatterless Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Regular$10.65Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 2 pack, 72-L Total$15.55Chewy Price$22.68List Price$14.77Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Small Animal Bedding, 24.6-L$7.80Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.41Autoship Price
- dealOxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Oxbow Blend, 72-L$19.27Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.31Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cages Small Animal Bedding, 16-lit$12.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.16Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Hamster is potty trained!
I grew up with hamsters and had no idea they could be litter box trained until we bought my son a hamster and the cage came with the teeny tiniest litter box. I was totally dumbfounded. We buy this litter and sure enough, this hamster is completely litter box trained. I think this would have changed my childhood! But I’m glad I know it now!
Sandy the hamster loves it
Our hamster Sandy uses this more than the reptisand. She kicks it out of the little potty she has. She rolls around in it too. It's really cool.
Works Well for My Rats So Far
I put this stuff in a small litter pan for my rats and they were using it within minutes. There are a few caveats: 1. I am using the grate that comes with the litter pan because otherwise they eat the clay which I don't think is good for them. 2. They are peeing in it, which is great for saving the bedding/keeping the smell isolated. The pee sinks below the clay and the pan needs to be washed very well. But that's better than turning into cement as I've seen other products do in reviews.
If your hamster likes it - it works
I have a Syrian and a Dwarf (kept in separate cages) - the dwarf Robo wasn’t a fan of this but the Syrian seems to like it. He poops in it but pees in a separate ceramic bowl thing. At least he’s consistent! (Not the products fault)
We were wary to try litter with a hamster but she went on her first try! She loves to dig in her pee corner so I recommend using some sort of box and layering quite a bit of sand or bedding with the litter, or whatever is most comfortable for your hammy.
My hamster loves using this litter and even rolls around and plays in it
Hamsters use it for the complete opposite LOL!
My hamsters use the potty litter to roll in and bathe themselves in. As long as they love it I LOVE it LOL! They poop occasionally here and there.
Good for rats!
First time using litter for my rats. It's a good size amount and will likely do two cages per box. It doesn't have a strong smell and seems to be odour absorbing
Not what expected
I tried this because it was specifically for little critters, my critters would not use it, waste of money..going back to kitty litter
small animal Potty Litter
This litter helps the odor control. I really like Kaytee things, works very go for my ferret .