Kaytee Super Salt Savors Small Pet Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Innovative salt toy.
- Measures 2 inches in diameter and .8 inches wide.
- Can be used with the Kaytee Ka-Bob Treat Dispenser.
- Paw-fect for your rabbit, hamster, gerbil, guinea pig and more.
- Designed to be a tasty, convenient and economical source of nutritious minerals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Perfect Chews Rat Toy, 6.2-in$4.29Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Kaytee Burger Bites Combo Small Pet Toy$5.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Enriched Life Run & Hide Small Animal Toy, 10-in$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kaytee Lava Bites Small Pet Toy, 3 count$4.50Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Small Pet Dangly Wooden Chew Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Ware Tread Wheel Small Animal Toy, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Enriched Life 2 in 1 Quiet Runner Small Animal Toy, 12-in$29.74Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timothy Surprise Small Animal Chew Toy, 3 count$11.61Chewy Price$11.97List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Apple Stick Dangly Small Animal Chew Toy$3.99Chewy Price$5.81List Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Hide Box Hanger Small Animal Toy$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timothy Carrot Lollipop Small Pet Chew Toy, 3 count$11.61Chewy Price$11.97List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hanging Sunflower Chew Small Animal Toy$5.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Hamster, Rabbit||Hamster, Rabbit, Gerbil, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig, Hamster, Rabbit|
|Material||Plastic||Wood||Natural Fabric||Sisal, Natural Fabric||Wood|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Toss||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Salt licks are bad for your small pets
Please save your money and don't buy these salt licks for your guinea pig. Guinea pig pellets contain the right amount of salt for your pet and these salt licks are very harmful to them
salt lick depends on diets.
My bunnies love their salt lick. It it’s not necessary but not harmful. Most of these people in reviews are wrong. If your bunny likes salt, let him or her have it unless there is a LOT of salt already in their diet
BUNNYS DO NOT NEED SALT LICKS
bunny do not need salt licks you can easily look it up please don’t give this your rabbit if you have a bunny please do research before you buy toys and food don’t just buy it !
Salt licks are for horses!
Salt licks are harmful for small animals, unlike horses which require a lot of salt in their diets, rabbits and guinea pigs get WAY too much salt from these things
Please don’t buy this for your small animals
No small animal needs a salt lick, especially not guinea pigs. It’s a shame Chewy sells stuff that is harmful for small animals.
Bunnies do NOT need salt!
If you are buying this for a bunny STOP they don't need it!
Exactly as described.
Our rabbit loves these salt licks. Exactly as described. Love Chewy service and products. Super speedy delivery.