Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Rabbit Food, 25-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally preserved for optimum freshness with no artificial colors or flavors
- Ingredients are specially formulated for rabbits
- Each morsel is highly palatable with a an easy-to-eat texture
- A complete diet that helps ensure proper nutrition for a healthy immune system and growth
- Pellets satisfy your furry friends needs to chew and helps to wear down teeth
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 2-lb bag$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Fortified Daily Diet Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$19.39List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Kaytee Timothy Complete Rabbit Food, 4.5-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Hamster Food & Gerbil Food All Natural Hamster & Gerbil Food, 15-lb bag$40.21Chewy Price$46.99List Price$38.20Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 20-lb bag$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$10.16Chewy Price$9.65Autoship Price
- Mazuri Timothy-Based Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$12.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.32Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Harvest Hay Stacks Western Timothy Hay with Chamomile All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 35-oz.$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Mouse & Young Rat Food All Natural Mouse & Young Rat Food, 2.5lb.$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- Mazuri Ferret Food, 5-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Premium Corn-Free Daily Diet Ferret Food, 4-lb$17.59Chewy Price$24.49List Price$16.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground Grain Products...||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Sun-Cured Timothy Grass Hay, Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Ground Oats...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Timothy Grass Hay, Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Nulls...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||—||High Fiber||—||High Fiber||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
I buy in bulk
I love getting this every so often for my two bunnies. They love this food and its cheaper in the long run getting the bigger bag.
I debated for weeks if I should write this but people need to know!
I got a small bag in a store and my rabbits liked it so I figured I'd order a good supply (2-25lb bags) since I have quite a few rabbits. HUGE MISTAKE! Once my rabbits were transitioned over to this pellet they started losing condition and one of my does even started losing fur, like it was coming out in CLUMPS! This was the only change to their diet or environment and it was a slow change. Now I have about 35 lbs of pellets left...can't donate them because I don't want the same thing happening to somebody else's rabbits, I might be able to use it to soak up pee in their litter boxes but that's about all it would be good for at this point.
Moldy and decomposing
We got halfway through the bag before discovering the bottom half was a solid block of pellets. When we tried to break it apart we found it full of mold.
Good Food, Handy Size
The food is good. The size is good, aka big enough to feed more than 1 pet for more than a week, and not so big and heavy that most people can carry it. The only thing that would make it handier would be to include a screw top accessible port on the bag. Thank you Kaytee if you like my idea! I will continue to use for my 2 rabbits and will continue to recommend barring any poor changes to the contrary.
My mini rex is 10 yrs old and has eaten this for the past 8 years
Maybe it's genes, maybe it's nutrition but my mini rex rabbit turned 10 years old this year and still runs, bunny kicks and plays each day with my daughter and people can't believe it when we tell them his age. This food is nutritious and affordable and with the addition of hay, vegetables & greens each day he has a clean bill of health.
Californian rabbit loves it
My 6 year old Californian rabbit loves it. She empties her bowl everyday.
My animals love this food. It's actually the only one they will eat all of and not waste . Feed to my chinchilla and hamsters . (I do know it's rabbit food but they get other things to and hamster and chinchilla food have unnecessary sugary pieces in the food mix that is not good for animals . While this does not have those pieces it's just pellets )
not good at all
My rabbits just refuse to eat this, they are only eating hay right now while I figure out what to try next for them
Good food overall
I fed this food to my rabbit for a bit and she did well on it. Sadly, she passed away so we can no longer use it and there’s a lot left. Thankfully we have a friend with rabbits who will be able to use it.
Great value large bag
Bunnies love this. Great value and a large bag so don't have to buy so often.