Kaytee Timothy Complete Pelleted Rabbit Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pelleted complete rabbit food made with timothy hay and added vitamins and minerals.
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics to support your happy hopper’s digestive and overall health.
- Boosts your rabbit’s dental health by encouraging natural chewing activity.
- Has no loose seeds or sugary fruits.
- Naturally preserved for optimal freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hall's Hay Timothy Hay 1st Cut Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Garden Select Adult Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$12.39Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.77Autoship Price
- Mazuri Mouse & Rat Food, 25-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Garden Select Adult Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$12.32Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.70Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food All Natural Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Adult Guinea Pig Food All Natural Adult Guinea Pig Pellets, 25-lb bag$39.50Chewy Price$41.99List Price$37.52Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Guinea Pig Food, 4.5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Adult Rabbit Food All Natural Adult Rabbit Pellets, 10-lb bag$20.39Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.37Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Oxbow Hay Blends Western Timothy & Orchard, 40-oz.$11.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- DealMarshall Premium Ferret Food, 22-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Adult Rat Food All Natural Adult Rat Food 3-lb bag$11.02Chewy Price$14.49List Price$10.47Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Timothy Hay Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Timothy Grass Hay, Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Nulls...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—||—||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||High Fiber||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
We don't buy this anymore
We used to feed our rabbits this brand of food, and they liked it okay. I one day noticed something black amongst the food as I was about to feed my bunnies, and it was a sunflower seed shell. I thought it may have been a one-time mistake, and didn't think anything of it. Then I saw the shells more frequently, and when I checked the bag I noticed that it said "Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts". That's fine, but Kaytee also makes bird food too that has sunflower seeds in it, and they somehow kept getting in my rabbit's food that I'd order. Rabbits aren't supposed to eat seeds or nuts because it's difficult for them to digest those foods, and so I've stopped feeding them this brand because I didn't want to chance any issues happening.
Both of my Rabbits like these pellets. Tried other brands and for some reason them do not like them.
Kaytee Rabbit Food
Thank you for my order for Slipper's Kaytee rabbit food. It was so hard to find in the stores and the feed stores that supply it. I turned to Chewy and yahoo you had it. No worries for me! You made getting the foods for my pets, I should say loved ones, so easy. Once again thank you. Take care, Cindy Gilbert
Good choice for standard food which my rabbit eats.
it’s good but not that good
It’s okay for starting rabbits but not good for adult rabbits. They need for nutrition and fiber in their diet and this doesn’t have that much of it.
kibble for my bunny
This timothy hay pellets is what I use as treats for my bunny, 1/4 cup a day limit. I use to buy from local petstore but they stopped selling the larger bag and only carry the small one. Thank you Chewy for stocking the larger bag. One thing though...keep the bag tightly closed to keep bugs from getting into it...if you suspect bugs, put it in the freezer overnight to zap them.
Daisy loves this food!
I am highly allergic to Timothy hay so I have to feed her a different type of loose hay, but I know how good it is for buns so I was happy to find this food. The pellets don’t trigger my allergies and she is so excited to get her pellets in the morning!
It smells delicious
It is freshly packed and it smells delicious. No wonder why the bunny loves it so much.
overall good timothy pellets
I've bought this many times and they are overall good, although my very last bag may have had a minor quality control issues. I found a piece of blue plastic pellet and a red one. Hopfully it was just a one time thing, but it does make me wonder if these are being made with non-edible materials. For now I will trust the Katee brand as it is made in America and my bunny seems to like it.
Perfect for our new bunny
Our new bunny absolutely loves it. Keeps our new bunny healthy.