Kaytee Timothy Complete Rabbit Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally preserved for optimum freshness with no artificial colors or flavors
- Ingredients are specially formulated for rabbits
- Each morsel is highly palatable with a an easy-to-eat texture
- A complete diet that helps ensure proper nutrition for a healthy immune system and growth
- High fiber from Timothy Hay aids in proper digestion
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Essentials Young Rabbit Food All Natural Rabbit Pellets, 10-lb bag$18.69Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 4-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Juvenile Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Ferret Food, 3-lb bag$13.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Rabbit Food, 25-lb bag$18.87Chewy Price$19.40List Price$17.93Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Bounty Adult Guinea Pig Food, 3-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 4.5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Oxbow Alfalfa Hay Small Animal Food, 9-lb box$23.79Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Mazuri Timothy-Based Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Timothy Hay Guinea Pig, Rabbit Chinchilla & Small Animal Food, 3.5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Oxbow Oat Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Sun-cured timothy hay, Soybean hulls, Dried alfalfa meal...||Sun Cured Timothy Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dried Alfalfa Meal...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Dried Veggies, Mix|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||—||Digestive Health||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||High Fiber||—||High Fiber||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
We don't buy this anymore
We used to feed our rabbits this brand of food, and they liked it okay. I one day noticed something black amongst the food as I was about to feed my bunnies, and it was a sunflower seed shell. I thought it may have been a one-time mistake, and didn't think anything of it. Then I saw the shells more frequently, and when I checked the bag I noticed that it said "Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts". That's fine, but Kaytee also makes bird food too that has sunflower seeds in it, and they somehow kept getting in my rabbit's food that I'd order. Rabbits aren't supposed to eat seeds or nuts because it's difficult for them to digest those foods, and so I've stopped feeding them this brand because I didn't want to chance any issues happening.
Kaytee Rabbit Food
Thank you for my order for Slipper's Kaytee rabbit food. It was so hard to find in the stores and the feed stores that supply it. I turned to Chewy and yahoo you had it. No worries for me! You made getting the foods for my pets, I should say loved ones, so easy. Once again thank you. Take care, Cindy Gilbert
Good choice for standard food which my rabbit eats.
it’s good but not that good
It’s okay for starting rabbits but not good for adult rabbits. They need for nutrition and fiber in their diet and this doesn’t have that much of it.
kibble for my bunny
This timothy hay pellets is what I use as treats for my bunny, 1/4 cup a day limit. I use to buy from local petstore but they stopped selling the larger bag and only carry the small one. Thank you Chewy for stocking the larger bag. One thing though...keep the bag tightly closed to keep bugs from getting into it...if you suspect bugs, put it in the freezer overnight to zap them.
Daisy loves this food!
I am highly allergic to Timothy hay so I have to feed her a different type of loose hay, but I know how good it is for buns so I was happy to find this food. The pellets don’t trigger my allergies and she is so excited to get her pellets in the morning!
It smells delicious
It is freshly packed and it smells delicious. No wonder why the bunny loves it so much.
overall good timothy pellets
I've bought this many times and they are overall good, although my very last bag may have had a minor quality control issues. I found a piece of blue plastic pellet and a red one. Hopfully it was just a one time thing, but it does make me wonder if these are being made with non-edible materials. For now I will trust the Katee brand as it is made in America and my bunny seems to like it.
Perfect for our new bunny
Our new bunny absolutely loves it. Keeps our new bunny healthy.
perfect for my bun bun
I was looking for a good Timothy based food for my bunny and this is perfect. It will last me over a month because she can’t have more than a quarter cup. She loves it.