Kensington Protective Products Bubble Horse Fly Boots, 4 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps prevent stomping-related injuries, keeping your stable-dwelling sidekick safe.
- Feature fleece trim on the top and bottom to cut down on friction.
- Make a great way to keep bugs and harmful UV rays off your horse’s legs.
- Super breathable design and relaxed fit add another level of equine comfort.
- Non-collapsing boots can also be spot cleaned for easy upkeep.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Tendon Horse Boots, Grey, Full$43.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Brushing Horse Boots, Blue, Small$44.99Chewy Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Glove Soft Horse Boot, 1, bundle of 2$163.30Chewy Price$171.90List Price
- EquiFit Essential Bell Horse Boots, Small$47.00Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Synergy Sport Athletic Hind Pair Horse Boots, Medium, Blue$84.55Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Prodigy Athletic Horse Boots, Medium, Black$50.95Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Cavallo Trek Slim Sole Horse Boots, Black, 2$104.95Chewy Price$129.58List Price
- Weaver Leather Polo Horse Wrap, Medium$48.45Chewy Price$53.79List Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, White, Large$90.17Chewy Price
- Mio Fly Sheet, 72-in$59.99Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Zeb-Tek Fly TU Horse Socks, Pony$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Shoofly Leggins Horse Fly Boots, 4 count, Pink, Mini$49.72Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||—||Fly Mask Without Ears||—||Sport Boots||Therapeutic Boots|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Another great kensington product
I use the fly sheet and fly masks, and the old style boots and now the bubble style. They fit great and no bunching.
Sturdy boots for fly season
Bought these for our TB who seems very sensitive to flys. They are a little shorter than I thought, think we got average S, not Medium. dont quite go from fetlock to knee, will know better next time. They clean easily , go on and off well with big velcro strip. I recommend them.