Kensington Protective Products Bubble Horse Fly Boots, 4 count
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||—||Latex, Rubber||Plastic, Neoprene, Rubber|
|Tack Type||—||Polo Wraps||Hoof Boots||—|
About This Item
- Helps prevent stomping-related injuries, keeping your stable-dwelling sidekick safe.
- Feature fleece trim on the top and bottom to cut down on friction.
- Make a great way to keep bugs and harmful UV rays off your horse’s legs.
- Super breathable design and relaxed fit add another level of equine comfort.
- Non-collapsing boots can also be spot cleaned for easy upkeep.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cavallo Entry Level Regular Horse Boots, 1 count, Size 2$59.96Chewy Price$97.02List Price
- Weaver Leather Polo Horse Wrap, Large$48.95Chewy Price$53.79List Price
- Weaver Leather Synergy Sport Athletic Hind Pair Horse Boots, Medium, White$154.93Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- EquiFit Essential Bell Horse Boots, Small$45.00Chewy Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Glove Soft Horse Boot, 3W$88.95Chewy Price$102.95List Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Zip Horse Boot, 0$50.95Chewy Price$58.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Tendon Horse Boots, Plum, Pony$43.99Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Air Motion Brushing Horse Boots, Plum, Cob$26.63Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Prodigy Athletic Horse Boots, Medium, White$44.70Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Brushing Horse Boots, Black, Medium$44.99Chewy Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, White, Large$97.95Chewy Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, Neon Green, Medium$97.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Another great kensington product
I use the fly sheet and fly masks, and the old style boots and now the bubble style. They fit great and no bunching.
Sturdy boots for fly season
Bought these for our TB who seems very sensitive to flys. They are a little shorter than I thought, think we got average S, not Medium. dont quite go from fetlock to knee, will know better next time. They clean easily , go on and off well with big velcro strip. I recommend them.