Kensington Protective Products Signature Fly Horse Mask
About This Item
- Crafted using a high denier textilene material.
- Made with a 73% UV-rating to help keep your pal protected.
- Features double eye darts with full visibility.
- Designed to allow both ears and the forelock to come through the top of the mask.
- Complete with web trim around sensitive areas to help prevent rubbing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Earless Horse Fly Mask, Teal, X-Large Full$26.09Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Fly TU Horse Socks, Teal, Cob$34.39Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield With Ears Horse Fly Mask, Cob$27.59Chewy Price$34.39List Price
- Weaver Leather Nose & Ear Cover Horse Mask, Gray, Large$15.14Chewy Price$23.69List Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, 78-in, bundle of 3$94.47Chewy Price$104.97List Price
- DealFarnam SuperMask II Horse Fly Mask with Covered Ears, White, Horse$21.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield No Ears Horse Fly Mask, Warmblood$29.25Chewy Price$36.89List Price
- DealAmigo Bravo 12 Wug Lite Horse Sheet, 81$199.95Chewy Price$210.00List Price
- Equiline Gerald Soundproof Horse Ear Bonnet, Navy, Full$98.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask Without Ears||—||—||Fly Mask With Ears|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Best Fly Masks
My horses wear these 365 days a year to protect their eyes. I often have to wash them everyday so they get a lot of wear. I have tried all kinds of fly masks and these are still the best and longest lasting.
The mask is very well made and is fine for very bright days. However, a cloudy day I can see that my horse travels slower in the pasture and depends upon the other horses to go around the pasture. I watched him for several sunny days and when I took off the mask at night. His eyes seem to be stressed like he had been on a computer all day, he had to work really hard to see through the webbing. I myself tried the mask in different lighting situations and thought it would be a bit difficult to maneuver in a large pasture. Now in a smaller area it would be fine.
Very nice fly mask
I bought 3 for very different size/ shape horses. I was surprised at how well the masks fit all the horses. They feel well made and look great.
My horse loves it and let's me put it on her no problem. It has a nice stretchy underlining and very adjustable!
Kensington fly masks are the best.
They last at least a year, often longer, are anatomically designed to fit the head and clear the eyes, and other horses have a hard time pulling them off their friend's head.
Great Fly Mask for Donkeys
This is a great mask for my donkey. Olive is mostly white and has pink around her eyes and this mask helps not only to keep the flys away but from her getting sun burned. This mask fit her really well which is hard to find since her head is so much smaller than horses.
Better that expected
I don’t tend to not get too excited over something my horse wears It’s a Flymask. However, quality is good and I would purchase again.
Great Fly Horse Mask
This product is great. Reasonable price and nice quality. Only thing I would like is a sheet or cover to match the mask. Do you have a matching sheet for this particular mask? Thank you, Chris
Love this mask!
This mask lasts longer than any other that I have used. My gelding has taken fly mask destruction to an all new level...
Pretty and durable.
Pretty mask and stays on well. I have a problem with the seams on the first one, but Chewy replaced quickly. Be aware that material is a bit stiffer than some masks and I could not use on my paint mare with sensitive skin (it rubbed her raw in one day), but my other horses have no problem