Protect your stallion’s eyes and face from pesky biting insects with the Kensington Signature Fly Horse Mask. This premium-quality mask is made from Textilene–a proprietary, patented fabric renowned for its strength and durability. One of the strongest materials on the market today, it’s specially formulated to withstand fading, soiling, wear and tear, and is also mildew resistant. The stylish design allows both the ears and forelock to come through the top of the mask, while allowing full visibility with double eye darts, an elastic throat strap, and a double locking system that makes it virtually impossible for him to take off the mask
- Premium-quality mask is made from proprietary and patented Textiline–a U.S.-made, woven PVC coated polyester fabric that is world renowned for its durability.
- Stylish plaid patterns are 78% air permeable and are specially formulated to withstand fading, soiling, wear and tear, and mildew.
- Also provides 73% UV protection in addition to shielding your horse’s sensitive eyes and face from biting insects.
- Thoughtful design allows both the ears and forelock to come through the top of the mask for a comfortable, worry-free fit.
- Double eye darts provide greater clearance and help give him full visibility, while the elastic throat strap and double locking system make it nearly impossible to pull off.
Combine with matching Kensington Non-Collapsing Protective Fly Horse Boots.
See all items by Kensington Protective Products