Kensington Protective Products UViator CatchMask Horse Fly Mask
About This Item
- Crafted using high denier textilene material.
- Features a 90% UV-rating to help keep your pal protected.
- Designed to allow both ears and the forelock to come through the top of the mask.
- Equipped with a unique double-locking lead rope fastener.
- Lined with soft fleece in all the right spots for the comfort of your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gatsby Premium 1200D Waterproof Turnout Horse Sheet, Merlot, 69-in$119.99Chewy Price
- Rambo Flymask Plus non treated Horse Fly Mask, Oatmeal/Green, Horse$60.00Chewy Price
- Mio T/O Lite Horse Sheet, Black/Turq & Black, 81$54.37Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- Equiline Gerald Soundproof Horse Ear Bonnet, Black, Cob$98.00Chewy Price
- Manna Pro Pro-Force Covered Ears Equine Fly Horse Mask$19.95Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Horze Equestrian Glasgow Light Weight Combo Turnout Horse Sheet, 66$109.99Chewy Price
- Amigo Bravo 12 Wug Lite Horse Sheet, 72$199.95Chewy Price$210.00List Price
- Derby Originals Classic Horse Polar Fleece Keyhole Quarter Sheet, Hunter Green, Horse$29.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian Nevada Medium Weight Turnout Horse Blanket, Black, 63-in$104.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Derby Originals Horse Fly Mask, White, Large$20.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask Without Ears|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
These flymasks are incredible. I bought one last year for a horse that was recovering from an eye injury. It cuts the UV rays so I didn't have to put a patch over a regular fly mask while he was healing. These are very well made. The velcro lasts and lasts, the material wears well, the edges are not 'fleecy' so they don't pick up stickers in the pasture and they STAY ON! I have the one with ears and the nosepiece as well~unfortunately my horse refuses to wear that one but if he would it would keep him from getting sunburned. Well worth the extra expense. No having to run all over the pasture looking for fly masks. No pulling stickers out of the fuzzy part (there are none) and getting pieces of stickers in my hands/fingers. Thanks for a well designed/thought out fly mask!
A must for sensitive eyes
I recently adopted a rescue pony and she’s white with pink skin and prone to blindness. She’s already in the beginning stages and I was looking for a mask with high UV protection but also had Velcro straps. This does not disappoint! Easy to put on and she can not get it off. It’s very comfortable for her to wear and bonus you can use it as a halter!