Kensington Protective Products UViator CatchMask Horse Fly Mask
About This Item
- Crafted using high denier textilene material.
- Features a 90% UV-rating to help keep your pal protected.
- Designed to allow both ears and the forelock to come through the top of the mask.
- Equipped with a unique double-locking lead rope fastener.
- Lined with soft fleece in all the right spots for the comfort of your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Classic Standard Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Red/Silver/Navy, 87-in$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Ultra Cozi II Detach-A-Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Charcoal/Blue/White, 84-in$287.99Chewy Price$419.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Fine Mesh Horse Mask With Nose, Black/Turquoise, Warmblood$27.73Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Durable Mesh Horse Mask With Ears, Black/Purple, Warmblood$27.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Essential Standard Neck Lite Horse Blanket, Navy/Silver/Red, 87-in$115.45Chewy Price$124.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Glasgow Light Weight Combo Turnout Horse Sheet, 66$109.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, 78-in, bundle of 3$75.57Chewy Price$83.97List Price
- Saxon 1200D With Gusset Standard Neck Medium II Horse Blanket, Hunter/Black, 72-in$92.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Amigo Bravo 12 Wug Lite Horse Sheet, 72$199.95Chewy Price$210.00List Price
- Saxon 1200D PP Stable Standard Neck, Medium, Navy Plaid, 69-in$71.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
BEST FLY MASK EVER!
I recently moved my horse from a stable to a pasture due to soundness issues, and her eyes were weeping and crusty and developing bumps all around them from the dust. We tried the Horse Eira fly mask, all sorts of Cashel masks, and a few of the regular Kensington masks, with no luck. She either got them off overnight, or they did nothing for her poor eyes. But ever since she's been wearing her Kensington UViator fly mask (about a week now), her eyes have been clean and clear, and she even managed to keep it on overnight! This thing is a lifesaver, especially now that it's getting windy in SoCal and the dust is out of control!
For the money that I paid for this mask I would definitely expect it to hold up more than one day. Literally the next day stitching started unraveling from the forehead part that attaches to the screen. The screen has a hole in it now at that spot as well. I was hoping for this mask to last 6 months to a year and for the 80 bucks I spent on it I could have gotten five or six other masks. Very disappointed $80 down the drain.
These flymasks are incredible. I bought one last year for a horse that was recovering from an eye injury. It cuts the UV rays so I didn't have to put a patch over a regular fly mask while he was healing. These are very well made. The velcro lasts and lasts, the material wears well, the edges are not 'fleecy' so they don't pick up stickers in the pasture and they STAY ON! I have the one with ears and the nosepiece as well~unfortunately my horse refuses to wear that one but if he would it would keep him from getting sunburned. Well worth the extra expense. No having to run all over the pasture looking for fly masks. No pulling stickers out of the fuzzy part (there are none) and getting pieces of stickers in my hands/fingers. Thanks for a well designed/thought out fly mask!
A must for sensitive eyes
I recently adopted a rescue pony and she’s white with pink skin and prone to blindness. She’s already in the beginning stages and I was looking for a mask with high UV protection but also had Velcro straps. This does not disappoint! Easy to put on and she can not get it off. It’s very comfortable for her to wear and bonus you can use it as a halter!