Kensington Protective Products Signature Fly Horse Mask
About This Item
- Crafted using a high denier textilene material.
- Made with a 73% UV-rating to help keep your pal protected.
- Features double eye darts with full visibility.
- Designed to allow both ears and the forelock to come through the top of the mask.
- Complete with web trim around sensitive areas to help prevent rubbing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Fine Mesh Horse Mask with Ears, Black/Turquoise, Pony$25.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Equine Couture Horse Fly Bonnet With Silver Rope, White, Cob$19.74Chewy Price
- Gatsby StretchX Full Body Slicker Horse Sheet, Red, Medium$82.00Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Gatsby StretchX Horse Shoulder Guard, Small$22.30Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, Hurricane Blue, 74-in$88.19Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask With Ears||—||—|
|Closure Type||—||Adhesive||Adhesive||Velcro||Slip On|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
The mask is very well made and is fine for very bright days. However, a cloudy day I can see that my horse travels slower in the pasture and depends upon the other horses to go around the pasture. I watched him for several sunny days and when I took off the mask at night. His eyes seem to be stressed like he had been on a computer all day, he had to work really hard to see through the webbing. I myself tried the mask in different lighting situations and thought it would be a bit difficult to maneuver in a large pasture. Now in a smaller area it would be fine.
Very nice fly mask
I bought 3 for very different size/ shape horses. I was surprised at how well the masks fit all the horses. They feel well made and look great.
My horse loves it and let's me put it on her no problem. It has a nice stretchy underlining and very adjustable!
Kensington fly masks are the best.
They last at least a year, often longer, are anatomically designed to fit the head and clear the eyes, and other horses have a hard time pulling them off their friend's head.
Great Fly Mask for Donkeys
This is a great mask for my donkey. Olive is mostly white and has pink around her eyes and this mask helps not only to keep the flys away but from her getting sun burned. This mask fit her really well which is hard to find since her head is so much smaller than horses.
Better that expected
I don’t tend to not get too excited over something my horse wears It’s a Flymask. However, quality is good and I would purchase again.
Pretty and durable.
Pretty mask and stays on well. I have a problem with the seams on the first one, but Chewy replaced quickly. Be aware that material is a bit stiffer than some masks and I could not use on my paint mare with sensitive skin (it rubbed her raw in one day), but my other horses have no problem
Great Fly Horse Mask
This product is great. Reasonable price and nice quality. Only thing I would like is a sheet or cover to match the mask. Do you have a matching sheet for this particular mask? Thank you, Chris
Love this mask!
This mask lasts longer than any other that I have used. My gelding has taken fly mask destruction to an all new level...
Another great product from Kensington. Durable, great fit, washable are just a few words to describe this fly mask. It holds it's shape around the eyes and stays on. Easy to put on and take off. Regular size fits both horses well. Will buy again.