Kent Marine Essential Elements Reef & Marine Aquarium SupplementBy Kent
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Essential trace mineral supplement for reef and marine aquariums
- Helps increase color and vitality by replacing proper levels of copper, iron, zinc and other trace elements found in seawater
- No detrimental heavy metals, phosphates, nitrates, or silicates
- Does not promote undesirable algae growth
- Easy to use: just add 1 tsp per 50 gallons of aquarium water every 1 to 2 weeks
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I add this to RO water to replace any stripped essential elements. My fish seem to be very content.
best bang for the buck
Cheaper than Seachem's version and treats more water per 5ml (50gal per 5ml vs Seachem's 20gal per 5ml). I love Seahem as well by the way I just think you get more for the same with Kent when it comes to adding trace elements.
Great but should pack items better
my box had 2 16Lbs bags of catfood and two bottles of fish supplements and a box of cat treats that were smashed and spilled out of their container. The main box tape was blown out and 1/2 of the treats were gone. 3rd time this has happened.
Good cap, doesn’t leak, equal drops, I do worry that it says it has some sort of copper in it. But it does say reef safe and trace elements are obviously important.