Kent Marine Garlic Xtreme Fish Attractant & Supplement, 1-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerful source of garlic encourages finicky eaters to take food with a nutritional, natural attractant and food supplement
- Helps prevent malnourishment and contains no artificial ingredients or steroids
- Can be used as a food soak or added to aquarium
- Can be used for both marine and freshwater fish
- Does not require refrigeration or freezing after opening, however refrigerating will prolong useful life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TetraMin 3 In 1 Flakes, Treats & Granules Fish Food, 2.4-oz jar$6.90Chewy Price$8.09List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Blood Worms Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, .46-oz jar$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Brine Shrimp Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, 1.28-oz jar$10.35Chewy Price$12.09List Price$9.83Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Pacific Plankton Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, .85-oz jar$7.16Chewy Price$8.39List Price$6.80Autoship Price
- Amzey River Fish Turtle Treat, 2.3-oz jar$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Mysis Shrimp Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, .75-oz jar$7.09Chewy Price$8.29List Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Tubifex Worms Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, .85-oz jar$7.29Chewy Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Amzey Green Seaweed Natural Veggie Fish Treat, 0.8-oz box$8.15Chewy Price$7.74Autoship Price
- Omega One Freeze-Dried Shrimp Freshwater & Marine Fish Treat, .92-oz jar$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- dealTetra JumboKrill Freeze-Dried Shrimp Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Treats, 14-oz jar$38.70Chewy Price$66.89List Price$36.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Allium Sativum Extract (Garlic Juice), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (as preservatives)....||Krill, Vitamin E Supplement.||Blood Worms, Vitamin E Supplement.||Brine Shrimp, Vitamin E Supplement.||Tubifex Worms, Vitamin E Supplement.|
|Food Form||Liquid||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Shrimp||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Bloodworms||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Shrimp||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
|Fish Type||Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Cichlid, Betta, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Goldfish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Helps my fish
This has been a big help in my battle with ich courtesy of my local fish shop. My loaches that I’ve had for years were very stressed and looked awful and really weren’t eating. So I’ve been soaking their food in this and putting the drops directly into the tank and I feel we’ve crossed the road into recovery. They may not have started eating without this plus I believe it helped heal the spots the ich caused to their tender scale-less bodies.
I've used this product for about a year now. i love the stuff.I have dwarf seahorses and it's great at enriching the brine shrimp for them, to the frozen food for the reef tank. And believe it or not, it will also help strengthen your fishies immune system! A drop or two goes a long way!