Give your filter-feeding marine invertebrates a diet of phytoplankton found in their native habitat with Kent Marine PhytoMax Filter Feeding Invertebrates Food. Recreating a natural feeding environment in your marine aquarium is essential to provide invertebrates proper nutrition needed to stay healthy and thrive. Kent Marine PhytoMax Filter Feeding Invertebrates Food is a complex of aqua-cultured, naturally-occurring phytoplankton that provides necessary proteins, carbohydrates and lipids. It is a highly-concentrated suspension of Nannochloropsis, Tahitian Isochrysis, and Tetralselmis with over 12 billion cells per ml and contains three species of phytoplankton idea for SPS corals, sponges, clams and other filter-feeding invertebrates.
- For corals, sponges, clams, scallops, sea fans and annelid worms
- Super-concentrated suspension of Nannochloropsis, Tahitian Isochrysis, and Tetraselmis phytoplankton
- Rich in EPA, DHA and amino acids to provide invertebrates proper nutrition needed to stay healthy and thrive
- With three species of plankton to provide necessary proteins, carbohydrates and lipids. Mimics food found in native habitat
- Does not require refrigeration or freezing after opening, however refrigerating will prolong useful life.
Not for human consumption. Do not taste, swallow or breathe. Do not mix with household chemicals. Keep out of reach of children.
See all items by Kent