Kent Marine Poly-Ox Water Clarity, 8-oz bottle

  • Price:

    $4.52 FREE 1-2 Day Shipping over $49

In stock
cw-icon-heart Created with Sketch. Add to Favorites
Description

Keep your aquarium clean and free of red or blue-green slime algae with Kent Marine Poly-Ox Water Clarity. Fish waste, uneaten food and other organic matter can cause the growth of cyanobacteria also known as red or blue-green algae. Kent Marine Poly-Ox Water Clarity oxidizes this organic matter, removing the algae's food source and improving water quality without the use of algaecide. It is safe for invertebrates and marine fish, but because of its strength, it should be used only if there is enough organic matter either dissolved or suspended in the water to necessitate treatment.

Key Benefits
  • Oxidizes organic material without algaecide, removing algae’s food source and improving water quality
  • Removes red or blue-green algae that results from cyanobacteria, caused by fish waste, uneaten food and other organic matter found in your aquarium
  • Quickly oxidizes harmful dissolved and suspended organic matter for easy filtration removal
  • Safe for marine fish and invertebrates, and can also be used in freshwater environments
  • Can temporarily discolor water

See all items by Kent

  • Item Number
    97290
  • Aquarium Type
    Saltwater
Instructions

Freshwater: Add 5 to 20 ml (1 to 4 tsp) per 10 gallons of aquarium water depending on bio-load. Can be repeated at 7 day intervals. Marine: Add 3 drops per 10 gallons of aquarium water for up to 10 days. Can be dosed twice a day (morning and night). DO NOT OVERDOSE. Carefully observe inhabitants after each dose. If invertebrates begin to close even slightly, reduce dosage or discontinue use. When adding new animals, wait 2 days before continuing use. Poly-Ox should not be used in systems less than 30 days old or immediately after major water changes. If animals seem stressed discontinue use immediately. If immediate termination of treatment is desired, add Kent Marine Pro-Ammonia Detox in the same amount as the last dose of Poly-Ox to deactivate.

>

Customer Reviews

1 Review 1 Review 5 out of 5 Stars

Filter reviews by star rating

100% Recommend

100% of reviewersrecommend this product

5 / 5

You've Already Reviewed This Item

1 Review

Showing 1 Review

  • 5 out of 5 stars

    Got rid of algae

    By on

    The ONLY product that ever worked. Fantastic. Used in an outdoor fountain in direct sunlight (great breeding ground for algae) and gone.....after a few days never to return. The best!

    You liked it! Something went wrong. Please try again later. Report