Keep your aquarium clean and free of red or blue-green slime algae with Kent Marine Poly-Ox Water Clarity. Fish waste, uneaten food and other organic matter can cause the growth of cyanobacteria also known as red or blue-green algae. Kent Marine Poly-Ox Water Clarity oxidizes this organic matter, removing the algae's food source and improving water quality without the use of algaecide. It is safe for invertebrates and marine fish, but because of its strength, it should be used only if there is enough organic matter either dissolved or suspended in the water to necessitate treatment.
- Oxidizes organic material without algaecide, removing algae’s food source and improving water quality
- Removes red or blue-green algae that results from cyanobacteria, caused by fish waste, uneaten food and other organic matter found in your aquarium
- Quickly oxidizes harmful dissolved and suspended organic matter for easy filtration removal
- Safe for marine fish and invertebrates, and can also be used in freshwater environments
- Can temporarily discolor water
Shop Our Entire Buy 3, Get 1 Assortment!
See all items by Kent