K&H Pet Products Birchwood Manor Thermo-Kitty Home
About This Item
- Pet home made with real birch to protect your furry friend.
- Comes with a heated pad to keep your paw-tner warm on those cooler nights.
- Requires no tools to assemble and can be painted to match any decor.
- Features 2 door flaps for easy access for your companion.
- UV-resistant coating to keep it looking good throughout the elements.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Heated A-Frame Cat House, Gray/Black$62.49Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- MidWest 3-Story Feline Nuvo Stella Cat Condo, Silver$94.99Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Wooden Cat House$193.76Chewy Price$225.99List Price
- Vesper Small Box 28.59-in Modern Cat Tree, White$79.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- EliteField 37-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$54.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Frisco Holiday 52.3-in Reindeer Cat Scratching Post & Tunnel$69.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Salvador 30.75-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Tan Diamond$68.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- TRIXIE Bovina 55.5-in Designer Plush Cat Tree, Cream/Black$157.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Mod Thermo-Kitty Shelter, Gray$59.04Chewy Price$128.99List Price
- TRIXIE Lucano 43.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Cream/Gray$136.50Chewy Price$138.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$45.34Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, 69-in$183.00Chewy Price$229.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||N/A||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Features||N/A||N/A||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Heated, Removable Bed||Outdoor, Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Height Range||N/A||30 inches & under||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Well made warm home
This product is well made and easy to construct. The heated bed provides warmth when the pet is on it. We live in the northeast and so we reinforced it some to hopefully get more years out of it - three coats of poly and a tin roof. We have it on our deck under a roof, but rain and snow still inevitably get on it. The only problem is our cat has not gone inside yet, it's been two weeks. This is not the product's fault. I also haven't given up hope. We are still trying to coax him in with treats and food. Fingers crossed!
I have a question, why when I was about to order this wooden outdoor cathouse it has two different prices? First time $61.00second time 179.00 what is going on here? Correct the price please. Catwhisper is interested.
I have purchased a few kitty houses for my covered porch and garage . I put heating pads in that I plug into a wall outlet. I place a small blanket folded horizontally over the doors do not use the flaps. My 12 lb feral cats took about a month to go inside , they love their houses inside day and night only out to eat and look around
Cute but Cold and Drafty
Cute LITTLE house that can fit 2 feral cats and one kitten. The second opening is very problematic and requires covering to stop the wind draft. I covered this door immediately! Once covered it will provide a warmer inside temp otherwise it’s a breezeway!
Great cat house
Delivery was ahead of estimated day. Assembled easily. Put in our garage and within 5 minutes one of the neighborhood cats crawled in. Wasn't for him bur he slept the night there. The cat for whom the house was ordered has not yet slept in it but as winter approaches that may change.
Seems sturdy, easy to assemble
I've had one on my front porch and one on my back porch for about a week, and it doesn't appear any cats are interested. I guess the real test will be when it's colder.
Very easy to put together. Super nice. It is heated and heats like the instructions said. Trying to get the cat inside
Well made and sturdy
This little house is really nice. It was super easy to assemble, 15 minutes or so. Well engineered with excellent materials. It's pretty small, but makes sense for it's intended purpose. If your cat is really large, It may or may not be a good fit? But perfect for the average size cat. Super fast shipping. Thanks!
Absolutely delighted with the quality and workmanship! The perfect little kitty home! It should keep this small (feral) cat warm on the upcoming chilly nights.
Great little house for feral cats...
Great house for the $, my feral cats are already using it at night,