K&H Pet Products Coolin' Dog Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Free of electricity or toxic gels—just releases your pet’s body heat into the air.
- Paw-fect to help alleviate the discomfort of arthritis, hip dysplasia or panting.
- Only needs water to get started, so it’s ideal for taking on a trip
- Uses materials that won’t harden or deteriorate like other cooling pads.
- Provides consistent cooling comfort to your hot dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, Taupe, 36-in$16.88Chewy Price$21.10List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Brown, Intermediate$40.05Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cooling Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, 36-in$31.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealGo Pet Club Foldable Wire Dog Exercise Pen, Small$37.99Chewy Price$99.10List Price
- Pendleton Glacier National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, X-Large$169.99Chewy Price$225.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Mocha, 21 x 31 in$21.89Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Luxury Lookout II Micro Suede Dog & Cat Car Seat, Black, Small$118.74Chewy Price$185.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Cargo Area Liner, Tan$29.12Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- SureFlap Dog & Cat Door Tunnel Extender, Brown$19.80Chewy Price
- Guardian Gear Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Green/Blue, 31 inch$73.48Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- DealKurgo Loft Wander Pillow Dog Bed, Chili Red, Large$74.95Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-In$33.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Features||Cooling||Heated, Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Heated, Machine-washable, Non-skid||Heated, Machine-washable, Non-skid|
|Cover Material||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
202 Customer Reviews
I bought this same mat years ago under the brand name "Coolio" and it helped keep my Sharpei.. with all those wrinkles and a deep undercoat.. as cool as can be while living on an east coast beach where the humidity made it seem 20 degrees hotter every day! The newer model is made of a softer material and cools the same. I love that it has no toxic components, just plain water is used to fill the mat and produce the cooling effect. Now to find a way to get my puppy to lay down all the way on it rather than laying just his head or his feet on it.. although those are fairly hot places and any cooling in this weather is better than nothing!!
Perfect for our intended use
First time camping trip for our Boston Terrier (who is not accustomed to the outdoors or heat). Before our trip, she would not walk or lay on it. I put it inside her bed and she began to lay on it. I kept it inside her bed for over a week so she could get use it. While camping, I pulled it out of her bed and filled it with 20 ounces of water. She immediately laid on it and stretched out. It stayed cool for a little bit and then I added another bottle of water and it kept her cool. When she was unattended, I put it inside her bed so it would still keep her cool and so she would not be tempted to chew on it.
MY German Shepard thought this was weird and was unsure once he stepped on and couldnt get his footing (because of the water displacement) imagine walking on a water bed. They cant kneed it and does not feel cool to the touch at all
Didn’t work for me :-(
I bought this hoping my double-coated dogs would enjoy it since the weather was getting warmer when I bought it. I filled it up and prompted them to lay on it so they would know it’s cool and feels good. It’s been a couple months now and they don’t use it at all, despite the temperature outside. I wish this worked better for me, as of now I can’t really justify the price point and I wish I hadn’t bought it. At some point the cap to refill the bed was removed as well, making this bed impossible to move or step on without water coming out and getting everywhere. I would probably recommend this to someone with smarter dogs than mine, as they don’t really seem to get the hang of it. I wish it worked better for me.
I have to say my Dog Brady tried it once and I had to put him on it. My 2 cats Finn-and Misty tried it once. I’m very surprised it didn’t interest them. So I can’t really give it a bad review But I wouldn’t buy it again. I thought it was cool.
This is the best purchase I’ve ever made. Anyone with a golden retriever knows how hot they get. The two year old and the puppy fight over it. Therefore I’m in need of another one. You won’t regret it if you have a hot dog.
swing and a miss
I've bought these multiple times and I've never had a pet use them. in a pinch they could be okay for a human whose air conditioning is temporarily broken I suppose. or to put in the trunk of your car if you're tired of your bacon lumping together on the drive home.
I was pretty disappointed with this product. I ordered the Large size and it is still pretty small and i started to notice a pool of water on the top of the matt after only a week of having it. After cleaning it several times I realized that it has a tiny puncture hole that water keeps leaking out of and just making a mess on my floors.
Works pretty good
The only thing that could make this better would be a soft or cloth cover.
Seamus found this very comfortable in his last days cooling his hips