K&H Pet Products Deluxe Bolster Dog Crate Pad, Natural
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Machine-washable, Non-skid||—||Machine-washable, Non-skid||Machine-washable, Non-skid, Orthopedic||Machine-washable|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Patent pending design is specially made to fit a range of different crate sizes.
- The four corners are darted, which allows one size pad to fit multiple crates.
- Bolster slides up the edge and fill in corners for ultimate crate comfort.
- Ultra-plush fleece material is soft and cozy so your pet feels like he’s sleeping on a cloud.
- Bottom has a “stay-put” non-slip fabric and the entire pad can be placed in the washing machine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Crate Cover, Navy Trellis, 30 inch$44.98Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Medium$29.11Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Frisco Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, Taupe, 54-in$36.41Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 24-in$15.20Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 54-in$40.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-in$28.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Gray Linen, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print, 18-in$8.90Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Drymate Brown Stripe Tan Paw Dog Crate Mat, Large$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Mocha Swirl Dog Crate Mat, 18-in$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealFrisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Teal, 22-in$19.98Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
Quality crate and good price
Sturdy and easy to set up. Great price. Handles are a nice added feature.
Dogs love it!
I bought 1 and need to buy a new another because both my dogs love it. It makes them feel secure and they like the feel of it.
For the cost it’s not worth it. It’s more of a padding for the sides then to lay on. Cheap material as well.
Dog likes this in car crate
I purchased X-large to give our dog some cushioning from the crate sides while riding in the car. The bottom fits his crate well on top of another pad and the sides give him limited cushioning from the crate sides. I would give this 5 stars if the side cushions were a few inches higher and a little firmer for this use. Thank you!
The XL isn't an XL
This item was actually recommended by a Chewy Customer Service Representative whom I was speaking with on the phone regarding an issue with my previous order, which was taken care of. I had previously purchased a different brand and I absolutely loved it however the quality was terrible. I told her what I was looking for, what breed of dog that I had, and the size. I wasn't able to view the item until I had already purchased it. Luckily I checked the sizes and Customer service was able to correct it and shipped the one that I needed. It looked like it was going to be perfect. It wasn't. The quality is cheap, no cushioning at all for a large breed, and the size wasn't even close to fitting. The color options are very limited and anyone who has a dog can relate that light colors aren't ideal. This is a good option for smaller size indoor dogs. I trusted the Representative to make a good fit for what I was looking for since that's their job assistanting customers. I think she randomly picked one and that's what she recommended. I love Chewy, and the Customer service is very good, however this product isn't. My cat will be able to get more use of it than my dog. Unfortunately. Finding a crate pad/mat/bed shouldn't be so difficult. But it has been. Adding more to the selection for larger breeds would help tremendously. Disappointing to say the least. On to look for something that actually works well for me and my dog.
This crate pad in great for a dog that likes to lean into softness. The large is just a little smaller than the crate, but the end lies flat to fill the crate. I had trouble getting it positioned exactly where I wanted it because 1) the dog couldn't wait to get in and 2) the pad does not slide at all ( a good thing actually). I now have it positioned so the far end has maximum bolster and the dog loves it-- comfy all night long.
Comfortable, but not for plush lovers!
We got this for our puppy while we were introducing him to the crate and for the first two months that we had it, he did fine with it. It has to be cleaned a bit more often since it does show and keep dirt on due to the material and would probably stink quickly if you let it sit so I recommend waiting until potty training is better, otherwise it is washable. I think our puppy ended up getting to hot with this though, he prefers to arrange his blankets the way that he wants and that is part of the reason why we stopped using this, he was scratching it to move it around and started chewing the cushioned parts upon waking up while teething. It also did not completely fit his crate, so I am not sure how true to size it is. We may use it again for him later, but I have replaced it with plush blankets and he seems happier to be able to arrange to his liking.
Disappointed in this product
The measurements for this crate pad are misleading. They extend out to the edge of the bolster which folds down. The pad is not nearly as cozy and plush as it appears in the photos. The only positive thing about this product compared to other similar pads is a non-slid material at the base.
Super product but with issue.
This pad is a great crate pad IF your pet is NOT a digger. The split corners allow the bottom section to easily become skewed and pulled away from the crates corners. This observation is based on the purchased size being the specified size for the exact specified crate size.
I love Chewy
I have order so much I don’t know where to start but want to say thank you everything I’ve purchased has exceeded my expectations.The crate has help train my pup so fast in the last month alone soon we won’t need it anymore…I just did another purchase and look forward to it coming in….