K&H Pet Products Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad & Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique built-in sensor and thermostat allow the pad's temperature to be easily adjusted between 80°F - 100°F and is adjustable between Fahrenheit and Celsius with an easy to read digital readout and simple push button design.
- Use it to keep your furry one warm and cozy through the night; this pad is great for the kennel, dog house, garage, porch or wherever else your cat or dog likes to lie, both outside or inside.
- Can be placed flat on the floor or be attached to the wall allowing your pet to either lay directly on it or rest against it to keep feeling warm and secure even at below freezing temperatures.
- Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp rag and allow to dry completely before plugging it back in. The Fleece Cover easily removes and is machine washable.
- Low wattage and economical with a 5.5 foot steel-wrapped cord to ensure your pets safety and to make it as simple as possible to keep your pet warm and comfortable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Enhanced Lock Double Door Fold & Carry Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, Teal, X-Large, 48-in L x 30-in W x 32.5-in H$114.83Chewy Price$127.59List Price
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Igloo-Style Heated Pad & Cover, Medium$57.54Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- DealFrisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 36-in, White$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Petmate Barnhome III Door, Large$21.21Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Pet Mat, Mocha$27.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Mocha, 14 x 22 in$8.44Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Outward Hound PupBoost Car Seat, Medium$49.99Chewy Price
- Richell 4-Panel Convertible Indoor/Outdoor Playpen for Dogs & Cats, H4$307.33Chewy Price$340.00List Price
- MidWest Skudo Standard Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 19-in$35.60Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Green, Large$139.99Chewy Price$167.99List Price
- Petmate Airline Travel Kit, Travel Kit Deluxe$14.05Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Sport Cat & Dog Bicycle Basket$62.74Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Fleece, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Heated, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Heated, Machine-washable, Chew-resistant, Removable Cover||Heated, Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Heated, Machine-washable, Chew-resistant, Removable Cover||Non-skid|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Puppy, Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
132 Customer Reviews
My girls LOVE their heating pad. I had a little one for my girl with arthritis, and the other girls kept stealing it from her, so I got the large one for them, and I can’t get them off of it!! They LOVE it!!
Stopped Working After Two Weeks
Loved this until it stopped working after two weeks. Left us in a jam trying to keep nine two-weeks old puppies warm. Pleased, however with Chewy's customer service - they are sending out a replacement - hoping the first one was just somehow a dud. Will do a new review in a few weeks - hoping the replacement gets us through the next six weeks with the pups!
bought for my dog whos room is unheated. can stay on 24/7 which was a big selling point for me. The security cord is a great feature. Im glad theres a fleece cover but the only thing it failed to mention is the heatpad is actually not soft. Its a ridgid material (for longevity i suppose) I was hoping for a soft and hot pad but it heats up to 100 degrees F, and i slid it under his dogbed which is on the floor. He seems to be warm when he comes out of his dogbed so i guess it works pretty well. Just thought it was gonna be flexable and its a bit ridgid.
We purchased 2 of the heating pads, none of our animals use the pads , we have 2 cats and 2 dogs. After leaving the pads plugged in for three day. Still can’t tell if they are on or even working.
Bought 3 weeks ago. Kept inside on closed porch. It has quit working!!! I wish I could return it for 2 cat beds, but of course I have thrown away the packaging. I have a K&H cat bed that has been purring for a few years, and the cats enjoy it.
Piece of junk
Plugged it in to several different outlets and it would not work. Box arrived all taped up but the unit was not physically damaged. Going back!
Piece of Junk
Had a litter born Monday November 1st, 2021, so I had this setup and running. Well its now Wednesday November 3rd, 2021 and it is no longer working. Stopped warming and now the Number and Light flash.
Heating mat junk
It is junk only have used it for 2 weeks and already broke. Do not buy
I purchased this item on December 3rd 2020. It worked until mid-February and stopped working. There was no paperwork with the item, and I didn't keep the box, so there is no way to deal with the manufacturer. I have no idea if it is warranted. No information on the Chewy listing on a warranty, either. For what this cost, it should last longer than a couple of months. Very disappointed.
Lasted Three Days
I rarely write a review unless I'm real impressed or real disappointed. We could have lost a whole litter of German Shepherd pups using this product to help the pups stay warm. Fortunately, we were using a dependable but smaller heat pad to keep the pups warm. New born pups can not regulate their body temperatures, even though we had our thermostat on 80 degrees it's cooler near the floor, they could still chill and die without an external heat source. They were a week old before we received this cheaply made unreliable heated Pad.