K&H Pet Products Deluxe Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
About This Item
- Over-stuffed bolster surrounds your dog in luxurious comfort and support.
- Soft, velvety microsuede fabric features a cute, subtle paw print pattern.
- Sleeping surface features 3 inches of medical-grade orthopedic foam; great for senior dogs and those with hip or joint issues.
- Removable covers and liners are machine washable so it’s easy to clean and maintain.
- Medium bed measures 30 x 25 x 9 inches and large bed measures 40 x 33 x 9.5 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Black Medallion, Jumbo Plus$123.00Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- Carolina Pet Classic Canvas Bolster Dog Bed with Removable Cover, Red, Large/X-Large$109.99Chewy Price$188.99List Price
- MidWest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Green, Large$60.07Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fleece & Chenille Memory Top Sofa Dog Bed, Coffee, Jumbo Plus$141.65Chewy Price$185.99List Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$52.99Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- Pendleton Yakima Camp Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Heather Green, X-Large$199.97Chewy Price$265.99List Price
- MidWest Cradle Nesting Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mushroom/White, Small$50.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Pendleton Rocky Mountain National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Large$139.99Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- MidWest Overstuffed Micro-Terry Cuddle Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, Small$24.32Chewy Price$46.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Suede, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
129 Customer Reviews
Perfect for my dog to stretch out when needed. He has stiffness in his joints. After sleeping on this bed his mobility has improved!
Was expecting something really great
The bolsters are not stuffed full and you can push them all the way flat quite easily. I might find more batting to stuff in there. The fabric is ok. The foam isn’t very dense so I can’t see a large dog being really comfortable. The zippers seem decent. The whole bed is extremely lightweight. All and all this seems like a bed that would come at a much lower price tag. Dog likes it. Picture is an 80# lab in a size large bed.
New Bed for riding in the car
Great quality, appears to be easy to wash. We ordered the wrong size and instead of having to send it back, we were told to donate. So our local rescue facility has a new bed and is appreciative. Once again Chewy's customer service is second to none.
Didn’t work but great bed
This bed seemed like it would be so comfortable but I ordered it too small for my sweet little old man. He’s a 13 year old Westie and he weighs about 27 lbs. He’s big boned and long. The round shape didn’t work for him. But, Chewy was amazing. They refunded my money and told me to donate the bed instead of returning it. What a great company! I ended up giving it to a neighbor who has a smaller dog and he absolutely loves it!!
ALL my 3 shepherds love these beds. The picture was taken after I got up in the morning.
Good quality bed, but wish foam was thicker
Seems like a well made bed, all of our pets love it so far! All interior foam easily is removed to allow washing of the cover which was very important to me. The only thing I wish was that the foam is egg crate foam and I was hoping it would be a thicker memory foam. The pets don’t seem to mind but I have a senior dog and was hoping for a bit thicker foam for the price.
Bulky & small, but seems well-made
Seems to take up a lot of space without giving the pups much room for their bodies. Our 27-lb corgis love to curl up though, so they climbed into the beds as soon as I took them out of the packaging. The corgis just BARELY fit into them and I was disappointed at how small the sleeping surface is. The bolster on this bed is disproportionately large & bulky compared to the sleeping surface. The dogs have multiple beds and I think they like these a lot, but not enough to fight over them. One prefers to sleep in a cheaper, larger bed at night so he can stretch out more. To be honest, I really didn't want to spend this much but it's hard to find stylish orthopedic bolster beds.
Perfect for dogs that curl up to sleep
Freddy loves this bed. He sleeps curled up but likes his head raised, so this works perfectly. It's easy to wash, nice and soft to sleep on. It's a hit.
Not sure yet
The first thing I did was take apart to wash, so it smells like “home”. The foam has a yellow stain(eeww) that I have no idea what it is. Was this a used and returned item!? Then confused on the bolster part. It has a zipper, so are you suppose to take the hairy stuff out to wash, the. Shove back in after? Or just wash the whole thing? No instructions on labels or on Chewy’s site about washing. It looks nice. But these issues.....
Sturdy and a breeze to wash.
This is my second purchase of this bed. I needed one on each floor of house. For less money you get a crappy bed that doesn’t hold up. This bed priced perfectly at $66.00. I was ready to buy much more expensive bed but Daisy is a gentle, medium sized dog. She doesn’t need a $250.00 bed some are selling.