The K&H Pet Products Extra-Wide Outdoor Heated Kitty House provides a safe, heated shelter for outdoor cats. This extra-wide house is large enough to accommodate several cats at once, so it's great for multiple-cat households. There are two exits with removable door flaps for easy entry and to avoid the risk of being trapped by predators. It's got all of the comforts of home with a K&H Lectro-Soft heated bed that partially heats the floor to keep kitties warm and cozy. The velcro roof makes it super-easy to assemble so your cats can start enjoying their new home right away.
- Vinyl backing and 600 denier nylon construction create a water-resistant shelter. Velcro roof for easy assembly (no tools required!).
- Great for outdoor cats. Large, heated shelter (20 watts) that can be used by multiple cats at once and protects from rain, wind, and snow.
- Excellent to be used use in barns, garages, porches or anywhere an outdoor cat needs additional warmth and protection. Can also be used indoors.
- Features two exits with removable door flaps so your cats can't be trapped by predators.
- Includes K&H Lectro-Soft heated bed that is MET safety listed.
Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. K&H recommends using only the Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad for these animals as this pad has an adjustable thermostat. Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by K&H Pet Products