K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Triple Stack Cat Furniture
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a comfy and engaging hammock for your cat to enjoy the view.
- Built with industrial-strength suction cups to securely hold up your curious kitten.
- Remove the cover of the plush bed to machine wash.
- Folds up against the window pane when you want to close the blinds.
- Purr-fect to use with the K&H self-warming pads (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$72.68Chewy Price$80.76List Price
- K&H Pet Products Kitty Tower Cat Furniture, Classy Gray$63.21Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- DealFrisco 28-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$58.52Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Wheeled 35-in Sisal Cat Tree$239.00Chewy Price$244.99List Price
- MyZoo Spaceship Gamma Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Oak, Left-Open$149.99Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Purrrrfect Cat Bed & End Table, Smoke$142.99Chewy Price
- ZEZE Baby Hippo Soft Footstool Cat House$89.00Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Spin Kitty Cat Wheel$253.48Chewy Price
- ZEZE Knipsa Bird Nest Cat Stand Chair, Natural$80.00Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Lotus Branch Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, White$189.99Chewy Price
- Mau Lifestyle Ivy Cat Tree, White, Large$389.00Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Playtree 18-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$41.72Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet||Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||N/A, 60 inches to 69 inches|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
They love it!
I have five cats, they’ve all been on it at some point. One of them is on it all the time. It can be a bit of a challenge to get all the suction cups to hold, but keep trying! My three young boys weigh between 12 and 14 pounds, and they’ve all been on it at the same time and it stayed put!
Great quality! My cats love it.
It fits perfectly in my window and allows my cats to get up to a high lookout without a bulky cat tower. It is also a much cheaper option. The top material is nice and fluffy, while underneath feels very strong. It was easy to assemble and feels very secure to the glass. It doesn't feel like it is going to lose suction anytime soon. Soaking the suction cups in HOT water for 2 minutes really helped.
My kitten loves it!
Theo jumped on this before I had even started attaching the suction cups. I literally had to try to balance it and suction the cups while he was already jumping up and down between all the levels. It seems super sturdy, although I've had it up for all of 30 minutes, but he's jumped on it full force from a nearby cat tree and been playing on it nonstop. Fwiw. He weighs about 7 pounds. So far, it seems like a win! It gives him his own space to look out the sliding window while my needs-a-lot-of-personal-space 4 year old cat lays on the floor and looks out. Hopefully the increase in window real estate reduces arguments.
What a set-up!
Great way to get some sunshine and Kitty figured out how to go from level to level no problem!
my cats love it
Even though it can take a little bit to get the suction cups Just Right oh, my cats love crawling all over it was perfect for my window. I stuck it on my sliding glass door and that is my cat's new favorite Purge plus if I want to close the blinds it folds up nicely behind the blinds.
Kitties love it!
I was hesitant to buy this, I will confess, but so glad we did! We followed the prep directions carefully, eg wiping suction cups and windows down with alcohol not Windex, and soaking in hot water. We crazily installed on a cold day, 5 degrees F outside and only had one temporary issue with one of the top suction cups but all is great now. Other than that this has been fantastic! It took only 20 minutes to install including prep time! One of our kitties adores this and the other is still contemplating it but that's ok since she is more of a ground baby. I will say they had a nice tussle on it so it held up well to that. It also doesn't block the view that much and we have the triple version. If you're in the market for one of these, we highly recommend you try it and I wouldn't say that or write this review unless I was really impressed. PS two of our kitties together weigh about 12 lbs. Not sure this truly would hold 50 lbs but it very well could be that it would. I would say 40 for sure. PPS we did install this on a window right behind a couch so if they do tumble, it will be a soft landing. Thank you K&H and Chewy for making and carrying this!
Siberians love it!
My 3 Siberians love this thing! With extreme temperature changes, it has had a suction cup come off here and there (but usually only 1 at a time).
My cats love this and almost never leave.
They used to sleep with me every night. Now they spend all their time in the window. I miss them.
Best purchase ever!!!!
This is great!!! Sticks to my sliding doors with both my cats on it and they are over 35 lbs combined! My cats absolutely love this! Highly recommended
It's a hit!
The triple sill was easy to assemble and after it was ready it was only a few minutes before Rio was on it! He likes it so much I ordered two singles for other small windows in the house.