K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Cat Scratcher Refill
About This Item
- Cat scratcher refill that helps your furry friend satisfy her natural instincts.
- Features suction cups to attach to windows, glass doors and most appliances.
- Can be placed at different heights to allow your kitty to stretch out.
- Includes a packet of catnip to sprinkle and entice your companion even more.
- Easy to install with a sleek design to match any home décor.
Compatible with EZ Mount Window Cat Scratcher.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Camper Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Feather Whirls Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Green, 2 count$19.98Chewy Price$40.93List Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Oblique with Catnip, Grey Woodgrain$62.48Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Welcome Home Necessity Pack Cat Toys with Catnip$16.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- SmartyKat Happy Hunter Electronic Sound Cat Toys$18.50Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- SmartyKat Twirly Tops Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Yellow, 2 count$20.98Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- JW Pet Kitty Kickz Cat Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Fancy Pumpkin Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Dragon Scratcher Cat Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Lantern & Tiger Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Firecracker & Lantern Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic, Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip, Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Perfect for senior/geriatric/hospice cats who have difficulty walking
This has been perfect for my elderly hospice cats who had difficulty walking. They spent their whole lives as outdoor stays and didn't know how to deal scratchers. Having very shallow oned has helped them actually use scratchers.
They are thin, about an inch thick, and don't fit in any scratcher cats will use. They were a total waste!