K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Scratcher Kitty Sill Cradle, Tan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mounts to most glass windows with sturdy, weight-bearing suction cups.
- Your feline friend can scratch, bask and roll in the sun.
- Curved surface makes a comfortable space for your cat to curl up and relax.
- High-quality cardboard helps hold up to plenty of scratching.
- Keeps your cat’s nails healthy and gives her something other than your furniture to scratch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$87.45Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Scratcher Kitty Sill, Tan$25.60Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Frisco 48-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$64.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Cat Window Perch, Gray$32.40Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Catry Sunflower 23.2-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$45.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cactus Cat Scratching Post, 33-in, Tri-post$54.45Chewy Price
- Two By Two The Elm 19.7-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Unicorn$32.22Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Sloth$33.08Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Llama$33.02Chewy Price
- ZEZE Desert Cactus Woven Rope Cat Scratcher$39.00Chewy Price
- Two By Two The Laurel 21.1-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Beige$38.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||N/A||N/A||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||N/A||N/A||Removable Bed||Removable Bed||Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Cardboard||Cardboard||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Tools Included||No||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Mount Type||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted||Sill Mounted|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
574 Customer Reviews
Nice and sturdy
Bought this because it fit on one of my smaller windows. It’s easy to assemble, feels secure on the window, and the added bonus is that the base makes a great scratchpad! I’m not sure the kitties love the curved shape, they don’t lie down and relax like they do on the other window perches I have. They will sit on this one and look out the window for a bit, then move on to another perch for a snooze. But still, without it they wouldn’t be able to look out the window at all, so I’m overall very happy and it fits my needs just fine.
Best window seat!
My cat constantly jumped up on my laptop during Zoom calls for work in my home office. I bought this window seat as a solution and it’s been fantastic. He jumps up on it as soon as I log into work and watches the birds in the yard. Even when I’m gone, I’ll come home and he’s asleep in the seat. It is incredibly sturdy even when he rubs his face on the wires. Definitely recommend!!
Window mount kitty cradle
Kitty loved it from the get go and is in it daily. I was initially concerned it might not hold her weight as she is on the larger side and I had visions of cat and cradle disappearing down behind the sofa. But it is perfectly sturdy and supports her very well. Really nice product.
Echo’s new spot
The window scratcher kitty cradle is easy to setup and stays securely fastened on the window. Our cat absolutely loves hers!!
My cat loves it!
My orange kitty claimed it as soon as I hung it in our window. He sleeps on it all day and night! He loves watching the birds and the neighborhood. It's lasted almost a year. I just ordered the refill. I highly recommend this! The only negative are my curtains get runs in them from his claws.
It was smaller than I expected. I was skeptical of the suction cups, but followed the directions and they seem to be holding well. The strings sit lower than I thought they would, so I’m unsure how large cats would comfortably use this. Rex is an older kitten and will outgrow this soon. But, for now, he loves it.
Escape from the puppy
I got this for my senior kitty when we brought home a new puppy. I wasn’t sure if Diamond was going to like it, she hates change. It is sturdy, easy to install and she uses it everyday! I wish I would have gotten this sooner!
Cats love this
I bought one hoping it would fit my window. It did and was immediately used by Missy, so I got a second one. Holds a medium size cat and they love rubbing their cheeks on the wires and scratching/chewing on the cardboard.
I really don’t write reviews very often, but this thing is incredible. As many cats are, mine is quite finicky about the toys and scratchers and beds I buy for her. While she tends to go through phases of liking one thing for awhile, this is the only product I have every purchased for her that she has consistently liked. She uses it every day and it really is just the best cat product I have ever purchased—I cannot recommend it enough! The only downside is that the cardboard shreds fall onto the floor and windowsill because she has destroyed that thing (it took a full year though—I am only just now ordering a refill scratcher). Just be ready to focus around it when you vacuum and it should be fine. If you’re on the edge here, take my advice and get it.
My Fat Cat loves this
If you follow the directions, the suction cups are very strong. Definitely a keeper!