K&H Pet Products Heated Kitty Sleephouse
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with MicroSuede and soft fleece.
- Heated sleephouse has hard plastic walls that stand the test of time for a long-lasting shelter.
- Zips apart and lays flat for shipping and storage, which also means it's great for travel.
- Stylish leopard print makes this a great hideaway for your cat's inner fashionista.
- Features a 5.5-foot cord and is designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature when he/she lies in it. MET Listed for safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fur Cuffed Rectangle Cuddler Cat Bolster Bed, Brown, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cactus Cat Scratching Post, 22-in$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 33.5-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Gray$34.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Gray$12.43Chewy Price
- K.T. Manufacturing Purr Padd Cat Bed Mat, Charcoal, 2 count$13.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Parla 24.4-in Fleece Cat Scratching Post, Platinum Gray$18.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies 2-in-1 Cat Cave Bed, Gray$22.99Chewy Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Thermal Leopard Print Cat Mat, Gray$11.49Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Cat Window Perch, Gray$32.40Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Two By Two The Elm 19.7-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Hooded Cat Bed, Chocolate/Tan, Large$42.86Chewy Price$64.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Suede, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||N/A||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
Heated, not heated
So I did as the manufacturer suggested and I and I put a pillow in the bed for 20 minutes after plugging it in period there's no heat.. I purchased this bed for my 8 year old 7 and a 1/2 pound Kat who is recently started having seizures. She did she used to like to lay on my cable Box because of the warm air. While her seizures are under control it can't allow her to lay on my cable Box in case she has a seizure. She urinates on the cable Box she's gonna get electrocuted. The bed itself is absolutely adorable. I don't know if my heating pattern is defective defective but when I pulled the pillow out after 20 minutes It was cold as a cucumber
My Cat Loves This Bed!
My older cat did not want to be in house with new young kittens. She moved back into my shed and I was worried about her staying warm. Saw this, orderedit.She took to it immediately!
Snickers' new favorite beddy-bye!!
My kitty, Snickers, LOVES this little sleephouse. He likes to sit on my cable box up high, I presume because it's elevated and warm, but now he sleeps in his new little house and LOVES it!! Very Happy!!
When we put together the zipper didn't zip closed all the way. At the beginning of the zipper it was not clasped. So when the cat jumped on top it collapsed!!!
He'll use it if nothing else is available
My cat uses it if it's really cold, but the cushion fabric isn't his favorite and it's a tight fit for his large size. He misses his softer larger bed.
Assembled, the cat jumped on top & the zipper let go & he fell through. Not worth the $.
We love this!
Best thing ever! Except my senior cat will only come inside for food now. Lol He loves it!!
Emitted bad smell and stopped working after one day. Didn’t warm.
Warm and cozy
I like to sleep with the windows open all year round! And since it's winter I didn't want him freezing at night while we sleep, so I after weighing my options I chose this one. It was a good choice! It gets warm but not hot which gives me piece of mind, and he loves sitting on the top as well. Now when we go to bed he either sleeps with us or is curled up in his "house". It did take him a little while to get comfortable going inside it, but I just set it up (and tested it), placed in our room and let him go inside on his own terms.
good buy, would recommend
Extremely easy to assemble. My 10mo old kittens were instantly obsessed. One was even trying to get at the bed while it was in the packaging. The moment it was plugged in the other kitten was inside immediately.