K&H Pet Products Heated Thermo Cat Cave
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- It’s a cave! It’s a tunnel! It’s both!
- Crafted with a plush polyester exterior and a toasty fleece interior.
- Features a hanging plush toy for added playtime fun.
- Made with foam walls to help the bed hold its shape.
- Easy-grip zipper allows bed to transform from a cave into a tunnel.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Unheated Thermo Cat Cave, Gray/Geo Flower$36.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.99Chewy Price
- Pet Magasin Self Warming Cat Cave, Brown$29.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Feltcave Premium Cat Cave Covered Cat Bed, Medium, Grey$49.93Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Armarkat Gray Velvet Cat Bed$35.27Chewy Price$58.80List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Hooded Cat Bed, Blue/Gray, Large$36.82Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Jespet Foldable Condo Cat Bed$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Knitted Cat Bed, Gray$35.33Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Armarkat Teepee Style Cat Bed$47.62Chewy Price$72.00List Price
- Pet Magasin Thermal Self-Heated Cat Bed, 2-pack, Large Set$22.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Thermal Leopard Print Cat Mat, Ivory & Pink$11.49Chewy Price$28.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric|
|Bed Feature||Heated||Heated, Cooling||Heated, Cooling||—||—|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||—||—||Fleece, Plush / Fiberfill||—|
|Bed Type||Covered||Elevated, Covered||Elevated, Covered||Covered||Covered|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
We don't own cats but, our neighbor does and leaves for days and doesn't feed them (she says they can catch their own...Not!) So, we feed them 2xs a day, have gotten 2 spayed so far and bought these heated houses for the winter. I'm concerned about them potentially chewing wires so I'll cover the cords with PVC pipe or, warm up the beds and then remove the heating pads. Already checked them out. Perfect temps. Very wellade.
Her new nap spot
There’s no setup necessary and it’s very lightweight. Plugs into two prong outlet and good to go. My adult cat resisted getting in at first, but once I coaxed her a bit and she checked it out, she was in love. Two minutes after being introduced, she went back to it and is now peacefully napping.
Huge hit w my boy
This was immediately preferred over boxes. My floof boy keeps going back to curl up and I bet he will spend all winter there.
JOJO says thanks mom
This is a very decent bed. Obviously its summer here so we have not plugged it in yet. I have many K&H products. I hope they continue to be affordable because our babies deserve the best. Quality product.
Super Bed my cats love
Got this for my old, sick kitty. Unfortunately my younger, bad kitty got in bed first and claimed it. Old kitty loves it, but bad kitty pees in it every day or two. So I've washed it over 10 times and it's starting to cave in on one side. Would be better if bottom unzipped out for washing. I'm buying another one so bad kitty can have the old one and old kitty can have a new never peed in bed.
Works great and she loves it!
Bought this for our tiny 8lb cat to keep her warm the rest of the winter. We have a K&H pet heating pad already which she uses daily inside a cardboard cat hut. Sadly her cardboard hut is falling apart so we thought it time to upgrade her to this bed since she likes "cave style" beds. We've only had it for an hour but she hopped in immediately and hasn't left it! I felt the bottom and the heating pad is working great! It's not supposed to get hot like heating pads for humans, just a good warm temperature and that's what it's doing. She is very happy with her bed!
I like it more than my cat does
I like it and think it is all that was promised. Sadly, my cat does not feel the same and won’t use it. I keep hoping she’ll change her mind but I’m not holding my breath. Sigh. Life with cats.
Tiny dog approved
My 8lb always cold chihuahua loves it, although I had to add a blanket since it is large for her
Heated cat cave
This hideaway heated cat bed is great. Much sturdier construction than similar style beds; it will not tip over and is plenty big enough even for large cats. K and H is a great brand; I have a number of heated bed and heated pad products for my indoor kitties and the outdoor strays I care for in winter. Only issue is that this bed needs to be on a padded surface if your cat likes cushioning as not much cushioning over the heated pad.
love it and so does the kittens
got in today after waiting so long for chewy to get in stock. I love the colors and its so soft inside. my 2 kittens love the toy inside, went right inside while I was trying to plug it in. older cat was waiting outside for them to get out, she will try to take it over, will have to get another one for her, she has her own bed but seems to like this one better.