K&H Pet Products Kitty Tippy Scratch n' Track Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two optional Tippy rockers can be installed to make the toy teeter back and forth during use.
- Also includes two balls that roll around for even more interactive fun.
- Large cardboard surface area in the middle encourages appropriate scratching.
- A small packet of catnip is included to encourage playtime and get your cat into the game.
- Appeals to your cat’s natural instincts to claw, scratch, hunt and swat. Measures 20.5 x 9.5 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Interactive Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$19.98Chewy Price
- dealFat Cat Kitty Kickz Mice Cream Cone Cat Toy$8.94Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Key to My Heart Interactive Scratching Cat Toy with Catnip$19.98Chewy Price
- Doggles Sushi Turtle Cat Toy$4.19Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Madcap Mania Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Character Varies$3.99Chewy Price$5.12List Price
- Ethical Pet Wire & Beads Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.79Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- Turbo Mega Replacement Cat Scratcher Pad, 1 count$12.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Park & Bench Key Largo Cat Scratcher, Timber$59.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Universal Replacement Wand Cat Toy, 3 count$8.86Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Zone Bounce & Pounce Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$8.89Chewy Price$12.68List Price$8.45Autoship Price
- Turbo Krinkle Balls Cat Toy, 4 count$3.49Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Gone Fishin' Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
He loved at first and then
He loves this for a week and then that’s it. Size works for 17 lbs cat. He did not go on top but he leaned on it and played with a ball.
Cat gives it 2 thumbs up
My SamCat lounges on these constantly. He gets excited when he gets a new one to tear into!
My cats use it as a bed and scratcher combo. I wish my cats didn't love these cardboard scratchers because they make a mess. But now I put them into totes to keep the cardboard from getting all over the floor. The cats seem to like it more that way.
**********My two Maine Coon cats love this! One sits on the top and the other uses it as a scratcher!****^^^^^
Surprising Sleep Spot
While this is a good quality cat scratcher, it has unexpectedly become the favorite sleep spot for my cat. If it ever needs replacing, I will absolutely get it again.
Best Cardboard Scratcher/Lounge
This is by far the best cardboard scratcher and bed my cat has ever had. He played, scratched, and laid in this thing for months and yowled at me like crazy when it was finally worn out and I had to recycle it. This is his favorite thing period. I highly recommend it to other people whose cats are not fans of toys and prefer scratching. 10/10
Not good quality.
Unfortunately this thing broke down when I initially got it, within two days. Bad quality.
frustrated my cats
none of my cats liked the rocking feature, so I removed that. they had fun at first trying to get the jingly balls out of the tracks, but when they couldn't, they lost interest & none have gone near it since. they love circular ball-chasers with a light-up ball & the cardboard scratchers that come with a brush-like arch much better than this product.
Cats Like It
Tried to find a replacement for another scratcher that has seen better days. This comes close but is a little on the small side. The cats love the balls and in addition to scratching on it they love to lay on it. They are big cats and this one is not as big as I would have liked but it serves the purpose. I don't use the catnip.
This is a very sturdy and well made scratcher. I have 2 large cats and there is plenty of room for them to lay the long way on top. They were adopted declawed but still use it as if they do have their claws. Mostly they like to sleep on this scratcher. Only wish l had bought two at the fantastic sale price.