K&H Pet Products Kitty Tower Cat Furniture
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features three levels for playing or napping.
- Includes four entrances to help your cat easily get in and out.
- Your kitty will love to peek through the mesh center and six peep holes along the bottom.
- Easily move, assemble and dissemble with four fiberglass poles that fasten into sides.
- Each ascending level gets smaller to promote stability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 88 to 106-in 3 Level Floor to Ceiling Heavy Duty Cat Tower$94.03Chewy Price
- ZEZE Baby Hippo Soft Footstool Cat House$99.00Chewy Price$109.00List Price
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$69.99Chewy Price
- ZEZE Knipsa Bird Nest Cat Stand Chair, Natural$119.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Triple Stack Cat Furniture$65.07Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- MyZoo Spaceship Gamma Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Oak, Left-Open$134.99Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- KBSPETS Floral 35-in Sisal Cat Tree, Azalea$257.40Chewy Price$259.99List Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 68.5-in Cat Tree, Dark Gray$99.99Chewy Price$102.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Cento 46-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$289.00Chewy Price
- Kittywalk Town & Country Collection Outdoor Cat Playpen$285.54Chewy Price$329.95List Price
- Baxton Studio Adina 2-Door Cat Litter Box Cover House$175.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Tunnel||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Condo|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Plastic||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes|
|Number Of Condos||3 condos||2 condos||1 condo||N/A||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Great fun and very sturdy!
I have 4 (yep, 4!) new kittens. They absolutely LOVE this tower! it is their go-to play structure and they all love to sleep on it. It is quite sturdy - the poles that hold it up are like the ones in pop-up tents and each floor layer is very well sewn on. I can see that all 4 won't fit when they are full grown, but for a single cat or a pair, and for a whole bunch of kitties, it is just perfect.
My boys love it!
For one, this package arrived earlier than I expected which is awesome because I was so excited to get it! I think I love this thing more than my cats lol. It's VERY sturdy and easy easy now put together. Now i can put their lil toys in it for extra storage ;). As I'm writing this they are wrestling Inside of it and it's holding up! I'm going to use the huge box it came in and make another cat house for them lol. 100 percent recommend!
Kitty cat tower
It's everything I hoped it would be. My cats lay on the top but haven't ventured inside yet. I still have high hopes.
My cat loves it!
1 star for opening the box was very hard for me to open to get the small cat tree out of the box. My cat loves it because she uses it a lot every night! She loves sleeping in the bottom of the cat tower condos! This is my first time seeing her use it right now in the afternoon!
My X-Men Love this!
My cats love this and it's very sturdy. All 4 of my cats are on this at the same time and it holds up very well. It's easy to move around very light.
This a nicely made easy to put together tower. I had a terrible scare with my cat getting his claw stuck in the mesh. It may be fine for cats that are declawed but it may not be safe for cats with claws.