The rigid durable shell of the K&H Pet Products Mod Sleeper stays put, offers superior support, and includes a washable, removable pillow filled with recycled polyfil. The exterior is a rugged 600 denier polyester. The interior is comfortable lycra. Black piping on the edge adds a touch of class.
- The exterior is a rugged 600 denier polyester and EVA foam that forms this rigid shell.
- The interior is comfortable lycra that includes a removable pillow that's filled with recycled polyfill.
- Black piping on the edge adds a touch of class that all cats will adore.
- Stylish sleeping pod for cuddling up at naptime.
- Easy-to-clean, just wash the pillow on the gentle cycle with cold water and hang to dry or use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. K&H recommends using only the Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad for these animals as this pad has an adjustable thermostat. Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
|Size||Overall Length||Overall Width||Overall Height||Sleeping Surface Length||Sleeping Surface Width|
|Small||18.5 inches||14 inches||5 inches||15 inches||11 inches|
|Medium||23 inches||16 inches||6 inches||20 inches||15 inches|
See all items by K&H Pet Products