K&H Pet Products Original Bolster Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Chocolate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super comfortable bolster envelopes and comforts pets for an incredibly relaxing snooze.
- Straps keep the pad in place and off the floor, and can be removed for washing or use as a standard cot.
- Bolster is covered in a waterproof 600 denier nylon and is great for nestling and using as a head rest.
- Mesh center and elevated design provides cooling circulation and keeps pets off hard surfaces.
- Transportable for use indoors or outdoors, thanks to easy assembly and disassembly with no required tools.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$29.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Chocolate, X-Large$52.53Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- dealFrisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$39.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Comfy Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Chocolate/Tan, Small$29.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Cot Space Saver Elevated Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Red, Large$50.55Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cozy Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Classy Gray, Large$67.87Chewy Price$152.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, Large$32.97Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Replacement Cover, Chocolate, Large$13.37Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush Blanket for Elevated Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- KOPEKS Orthopedic Elevated Bolster Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Gray, X-Large$149.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Coolaroo Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Grey, Small$24.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Outdoor||—||Machine-washable, Outdoor||—||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Outdoor, Waterproof|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Canvas|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Bed Type||Elevated, Bolster||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
844 Customer Reviews
My German Shepherd loves it
I have a german shepherd who typically stays outside. He used to make mud holes to lay in, and anytime I gave him a soft bed or blanket he would drag it out into the yard. He actually likes this bed. He has since stopped laying in mud holes and he doesn't drag it into the yard. Its a perfect outdoor bed
My dog loves it
A friend in rescue posted a picture of her 4 dogs lying outside on these beds. They all looked so comfy and happy. I asked her about these beds and she stated that she's used them for years (with various fosters besides her own dogs) and that they all love these beds. My dog is a senior girl who loves to lay in the sun out on our deck. She has been lying on a dog cushion and has been happy enough through the years. She's 13 and needed something better for her old arthritic body. If nothing else, the bolster around the bed would give her a way to rest her head. The bed was super easy to assemble. When I put it on the deck, she went right to it and stepped up onto it and plopped herself down. She lied on the bed and enjoyed a sunbath in comfort. It supports her 64 pounds just fine. It doesn't slump or dip from her weight. I believe being elevated off the deck and having the bolster to lay her head on gives her old body total comfort. She's a happy girl and loves her new bed! We've been using it 2 weeks and I'm thrilled with it. (So is she!) My dog is a 64 pound pit bull type dog with a stocky body. I ordered the largest bed and it is the perfect size for her. I highly recommend this bed.
Fitting the bill so far!
We wanted an elevated bed for our deck or if traveling and we liked the bolster on this one. Our dog is small (but not a toy-sized) & sturdy little boy- 16 to 17lb Havanese who likes to dig and chew so we were crossing fingers this would work. We put toys and treats on it to make it a bit more attractive and he’s finally coming around to laying on it, and not biting it, etc. Glad we got the medium size so he can stretch out. So far it’s a winner! I do wish it stored/travelled better -either fold up, or legs were made so they could fold under and came with a storage bag. Also would have liked other color choices such as navy. Otherwise, very satisfied.
Good quality, great price
Our golden retriever has destroyed every bed we've gotten him, so I tried a cot this time. This (large) one is just the right size for him, and the border is great for laying his head down on or (as he likes to do on our couch arms) hang his front paws over the side. It uses Velcro straps at the corners to keep it in place, and it doesn't shift around or come off unintentionally, yet is easy to remove if needed. Assembly was super easy as well; it took less than 5 minutes without needing to look at instructions.
Cooper would put his paws on the bed but it took some coaxing to get him to lay on it. Now he loves it! He likes the pillows. We put a thin bed over it to cover up the mesh. The mesh would be good for a hot day though. He’s a 75 lb lab & he fits on the large.
Seems best for outdoor use only
I purchased the elevated cot for 2 specific reasons: 1) To have a bed that’s not on the ground collecting a bunch of fur & 2) To help my dog sleep better during warmer nights. The bed has helped reduce the amount of fur gathering around my dog but he doesn’t necessarily have the best sleep. The bed is EXTREMELY loud when he adjusts himself. The material isn’t very comfy, it’s pretty stiff, hence the noise. I had to add a sheet so he could find some comfort on the bed. I’ve only used it indoors so I have a hard time sleeping when I hear him moving around which also suggests he’s not very comfortable. I will keep for future homes where I can take it outside. If you are looking for an indoor bed that doesn’t make any noise and is cozy/comfortable, this isn’t the best bed for your search. My dog is able to lay in it when it’s warm since it doesn’t collect heat and the mesh allows air flow. My dog is 60 pounds and there’s plenty of room for him. I bought a size large.
Easy set up & happy pup
This bed is great for a number of reasons. As noted above, set up was super simple. The material doesn't seem to absorb smell like typical fabrics - he's part hound and can get pretty stinky. The elevation makes it comfortable without all the extra fluff AND allows the roomba to clean without needing to move it. Our pup enjoys it and is very comfortable!
Love love love this!
This bed is terrific for my 80 pound doodle. Very easy assembly and my little dogs like it too. The pad on it I bought Separate but it is available through Chewy.
Thank you for making a product that's easy to put together, sturdy, and cost effective. My Boxer, Rotty, and Aussie love the beds!
lasted 3 months
looked good when i got it in april.was used very lightly and fell apart being used by a 26 lb frncch bulldog.do not waste your money on this junk