K&H Pet Products Original Cot Pad for Elevated Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cot pad is designed for use with the K&H Pet Products Pet Cot.
- Made from super soft microfleece filled with soft, fluffy polyester fill.
- Elastic straps keep the pad in place and off the floor as pets move around.
- Completely machine washable to keep it smelling fresh and looking new.
- Perfect for pets who prefer a cozier and softer sleeping surface.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Camo$59.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Indoor/Outdoor Covered Elevated Dog Bed, Navy Blue, Medium$61.98Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Brown$54.99Chewy Price
- Coolaroo Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Terracotta, Small$7.99Chewy Price$9.95List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Chocolate, X-Large$53.27Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Bolster Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Chocolate, Small$41.25Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Wander Pillow Dog Bed, Chili Red, Medium$63.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- 4Knines Waterproof Dog Bed Liner, Tan, Medium$29.99Chewy Price
- HDP Padded Napper Elevated Dog Bed, Blue, Medium$40.53Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Elevated Dog Bed, Medium$36.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Armor Water-Resistant Square Dog Bed Liner, Small$17.50Chewy Price
- FurHaven Paw Decor Deluxe Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Jade Green, Small$27.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Bed Type||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Replacement / Cover, Pillow|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
156 Customer Reviews
This is the second pad that I had to throw away. It rips, gets matted and doesn’t come clean if washed. I did complain to Chewy’s and without asking, they refunded me. I love Chewy
Didn’t hold up
We loved the idea of this pad because of the elastic that holds it on. Well, at least we THOUGHT it would hold it on. Our dog likes to do the “bedtime boogie” and fluff up his bed before he lays down and the elastic has pulled out completely and ripped the seam to expose the foam inside. We’re so sad. He loved the extra cushion of it and the bed isn’t nearly as comfy without it. He won’t go on it anymore so we’re not only out the money for the pad but the bed, too. :(
My dog loves it
The best & largest sized elevated bed that is also very strong. Loved it so much I ordered a second one for the bedroom. My Great Dane loves it & spends most of his time sleeping on the bed.
cot pad for elevated dog bed
What a great idea! I was always taking one of the patio chair cushions and laying it on the cot for the dogs. This is so much easier! I take the bed in the garage whenever it's going to rain, so I just leave the pad attached. Great idea!
Great bed. But shipping is a huge issue
I really love this bed. My dog likes to be up and this gives her the opportunity to do that but is not to high that it stresses her joints. I was extremely disappointed with shipping but that was not chewys fault and they were extremely prompt and easy to deal with and fixed the issue immediately. I love chewy, I just wish they didn't use the current shipping company
Cot pad for elivated dog bed
My little dog loves this pad. They only been using for about 2 weeks. The pad does seem to be falling apart alittle already. Wish the fabric was alittle more durable.
Not the advertised size
I just received my elevated bed cover this morning. It appears to be of good quality, but it is not the right size. It is supposed to be a large which is 30X42 inches. It is actually 27X37 inches. It will not fit the bed even if I stretched it as far as the elastic corners would go. It is marked Large, but somebody in the manufacturing process mis-measured and decided to let it go as is. Since this is the first one of these covers I have purchased, I do not know if this is an anomaly or if all of the K&H cot covers are like this. Fortunately, I have a bed it will fit, but I am still without a cover for the bed it was supposed to go on.
Ok. But didn’t last
My older dogs loved this until my puppy came and destroyed it. So within 2 weeks it’s shredded
Soft and comfy
I ordered 2 of these along with the bolster beds. Received them a day or two after the beds arrived. Both dogs seem happy with them. It was a bit of a struggle getting both the covers and the bolsters on. My bigger dog likes to scratch the surface of his bed. I was afraid he might pull the edges out from under the bolster, but its all staying together so far.
Cot pad for just a cot
Wel I thought for $47 it was a cot with a cot pad, when in fact it was just the pad! I apparently need to read thoroughly before purchasing. So upset that I spent $47.03 for just a pad!!!!