K&H Pet Products Original Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad & Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Internal thermostat warms bed to pet's normal body temperature when in use.
- Use it to keep your furry one warm and cozy through the night; this pad is great for the kennel, dog house, garage, porch or wherever else your cat or dog likes to lie, both outside or inside.
- Can be placed flat on the floor or be attached to the wall allowing your pet to either lay directly on it or rest against it to keep feeling warm and secure even at below freezing temperatures.
- Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp rag and allow to dry completely before plugging it back in. The Fleece Cover easily removes and is machine washable.
- Low wattage and economical with a 5.5 foot steel-wrapped cord to ensure your pets safety and to make it as simple as possible to keep your pet warm and comfortable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Igloo-Style Heated Pad & Cover, Large$179.99Chewy Price$183.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Gray, Gray, 37 x 54 in$59.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat, Ivory, 30-in$11.95Chewy Price$14.94List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Mocha, 20 x 25 in$17.89Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Petmate Barnhome III Dog House, Small$74.51Chewy Price$113.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Igloo-Style Heated Pad & Cover, Medium$61.49Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Fleece Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, 18-in$8.93Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Coolaroo Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Brunswick Green, Small$21.10Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, 42-in$30.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$15.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Heated, Machine-washable, Chew-resistant, Removable Cover||Heated, Machine-washable, Chew-resistant, Removable Cover||Heated, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Heated, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Cooling|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
141 Customer Reviews
Durable, warm and not too hot
Great mat so far, my cats love it. Gives them a warm spot to hang out now that it is getting really cold.
Used this product for years. Very satisfied with the performance of this for my dogs.
These work Great!
Love this product. Used them for years. Safe for Mommy Dogs and puppies. Keeps puppies safe and warm. Tried human heating pads. DO NOT USE THEM! Mommy Dogs chewed them up. Puppies could get inside and burn up.
I purchased these pads as a donation to Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation. They use them to help care for young and perhaps orphaned critters that need to be kept warm. I’ve used them in the past and they are very helpful.
the five stars is for Chewy, not for this item. Chewy is trustable, responsible
I don't recommend this item, but I highly recommend to buy in Chewy store. it is a really good store. They are super responsible and trustable. This item didn't work to me and they refunded the money on time.
Funny chemical like smell after I plugged it in. Not using.
Funny smell after I plugged it in and noticed a small crack so unfortunately not using it. I do think the smell is coming from the exposed opening.
Great item for man’s best friend
I have my 1year old dog in her kennel in the carport right outside my front door. Usually it is not real bad as far as cold or frigid for her at night. I kept a cover of thick blankets on it in late fall but once winter set in and the unusually cold nights it was evident she needed heat. Yes, I tried the old heat lamp trick but nearly caught fire on the blankets that were over the heat lamp( with obvious space between but still too close). I tried plant growth mats under her but they do not like being on metal/ concrete too well and can short out if excessively wet- besides she has pit bull in her blood and loves to chew everything to pieces. so not a great idea to have either under her tray in the kennel or on top of tray( she’d chew it up) I called Chet on a whim and the young lady I spoke with asked clarification questions and then recommended a couple of solutions. Either a heated type kennel, similar to being indoors, or one of these mats to put under her kennel tray. It is hard plastic and chew resistant as well as thermostatically controlled. The cord is reinforced with steel coil covering so chewing it is out of the question and electrically safe. It can go on concrete and is hermetically sealed for moisture blockage and shock resistant. It only uses the equivalent of a 60 watt bulb. ( that bothered me a bit because that is not a lot but I had to do something. I tried it! It works beyond my expectations and have even thought about trying it for my lambs and baby piglets that end up as orphans. It stays about 45-50 degrees in her kennel and she likes it as we get down to the teens and I let her out to potty or excercise- if it is cold she does it quick and goes fright back in again. She is content and very satisfied with this addition to her winter set-up. Thank- you chewy for your awesome expert advice and the products you supply! I will definately buy again and would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone worried about keeping a pet warm in their kennel.
Not worth the cost
This bed isn’t worth the cost. To make it comfortable, you need to place a pillow or thin pad on top and the heat doesn’t penetrate enough to be effective.
Thin, flimsy plastic
My dog already cracked it, For the price this is thin plastic, I've had heat pads that were sturdy, this is fragile and didn't hold up.
not what I expected
I did not realize the pad was hard plastic. I thought it was soft like a heating pad. It will not work on the top of my dog's bed.