K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed
About This Item
- Help your canine companion stay cool in the heat with this raised cot.
- The breathable mesh center is paw-fect for both indoors and outdoors.
- A heavy-duty cot made of water-resistant fabric that supports even the biggest of dogs.
- Any messes? No need to worry—the removable cot cover is machine washable.
- Simple to put together or disassemble, making it ideal for traveling, camping, trips to the park and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Comfy Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Chocolate/Tan, Small$29.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Bolster Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Chocolate, Small$29.83Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Cot Pad for Elevated Dog Bed, Large$43.99Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Replacement Cover, Chocolate, Large$13.37Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Tan, Small$15.42Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cozy Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Classy Gray, Large$67.87Chewy Price$152.99List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Cot Space Saver Elevated Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Red, Large$50.55Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, Large$32.97Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Coolaroo Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Brunswick Green, Medium$21.23Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Elevated Dog Bed, Black, Medium$40.55Chewy Price$44.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Outdoor, Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Cooling||Machine-washable||—||Outdoor||Outdoor|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Bed Type||Elevated||Bolster||Bolster||Elevated, Bolster||Elevated, Replacement / Cover|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1128 Customer Reviews
Easy assembly, puppy likes it!
I’m not sure why people are having problems with assembly (unless K&H has addressed the issue, since?), because it took me 60 seconds to assemble. 4 rods, 4 corner feet, one piece of fabric (which has a Velcro adjustment on the underside to help). I ordered the Large, hoping my 9-week old 10 lb puppy (who is half collie, half we don’t know what) can grow into it. I’m very glad I didn’t get the Medium size, as she is a sprawler and growing quickly. Puppy seems to like it, she can even crawl under it still lol. We just got it today, so I’ll update on how it holds up/washes/chew durability if I need to. Seems like a great product at a great price, and we can add accessories from K&H, if we choose.
My dog was initially terrified of it, but his trainer recommended it for further training. The quality is good and it was simple to put together. After literally picking my 60lb pittie up and putting him on it, and getting him down with treats (you would have thought the floor was lava lol), he's now getting used to it and will go to it when told. Added bonus is that it's great for outdoor use as well instead of bringing his actual beds outside. If your dog isn't used to this type of bed they may not be a fan at first
Great look, poor assembly
I knew when I unpacked the box that purchasers must have struggled with the assembly of this product in the past which is why there was a sticker on some of the plastic indicating the frame would be a tight fit, so try sitting on the cot to flatten it. I put on my patient pants and sat down to assemble what looked like an easy build- only 9 pieces. I followed the 4 steps outlined in the instructions. I heard fabric tearing so I stopped and took the frame apart. I started again, from scratch, this time managing to fully assemble the frame, but it twisted and popped into a non-flat surface, then there was more tearing of the seams. I attempted this four more times, on different days. I have written this off as a complete failure. I have no cot for my dog to lay on in the back yard. I will be wary to ever purchase a similar product in the future and now need to rethink my pupper's lounging strategy for the summer. I do not recommend this product.
An instant hit
This was easy to put together and has been easy to adjust as well. My pup laid on it instantly, and with a fan blowing past it this has become a favorite chill zone. It feels sturdy, even after repeated happy dog spring board maneuvers. Icculus is a 70 pound medium large husky. We got an XL version of this bed, and it is the perfect size. Room to stretch, play with toys, or work on a chew. The corner brackets are plastic, and could be chewed apart if you have a super chewer like us. It took a day or two of supervision to set up our pup for success with this bed, but now it's his jam. Great item.
Aaaamazing Dog Bed
This dog bed/hammock is what I wished I'd bought for ALL my dogs! Bought a Chocolate XL size for my 105lb "baby". Thought, at 1st, I'd have to exchange it for a L, but it's the perfect size! Standing it on one end when not in use makes for more floor space. It was so easy to put together & washes beautifully! I highly recommend!
Perfect for our pup
We have a Cane Corso puppy and we needed something that would keep him off the ground while relaxing or napping. I also am using this as his “place” when we have visitors entering our home. It appears comfortable, I won’t sit on it but my six yo sat on it and he said it was nice.
K&H Elevated pet bed
The fabric is tight. Our dog is 74lb and she likes it, hopped in it right away. Yes, yes, yes, is so tight that when you finish assembling it twist -a little-, BUT, once you put -canine- weight in it (not your weight sparky!) it straightens right away. It has gotten 4 weeks of use and stands like day 1. We got this one because Chewy offers the replacement fabric; we will buy the extra one when the original gives up many months from now.
can’t even assemble
Just got this bed thought it was be so easy to assemble based on the reviews however the stitching for the longer sides are too tight, I can’t even get the poles all the way without a lot of maneuvering. I got 1 about 3/4 of the way in. The shorter side has so much room. I’m letting it sit in the sun in hopes the heat will loosen the plastic underside a bit
Doesn't Fit Together
The bars won't fit through the fabric slots. There's absolutely no way to put the bed together without pulling out the seams and trying to resew them, which I can't do because the material would require a heavier sewing machine than mine. This item will be returned.
Wish they offered a taller version.
Quality made,comfortable lounger. My medium size dog will spend time comfortably laying on it after the sun goes down in early evening hours, he would much prefer when the sun is out to lay underneath the cot, but unfortunately with it being to low to the ground to do so he flips it over trying to lay underneath it.