K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Outdoor, Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Cooling||Outdoor, Machine-washable, Waterproof, Cooling||Cooling, Outdoor||Machine-washable, Outdoor||Outdoor|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Bed Type||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated, Bolster|
About This Item
- Help your canine companion stay cool in the heat with this raised cot.
- The breathable mesh center is paw-fect for both indoors and outdoors.
- A heavy-duty cot made of water-resistant fabric that supports even the biggest of dogs.
- Any messes? No need to worry—the removable cot cover is machine washable.
- Simple to put together or disassemble, making it ideal for traveling, camping, trips to the park and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Cot-Style Elevated Pet Bed, Green, 36-in$32.95Chewy Price$37.95List Price
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Elevated Dog Bed, Blue, 24.5-in$24.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Pet Gear Dog & Cat Cot, Harbor Grey$82.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Bolster Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Chocolate, Medium$56.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Medium$46.09Chewy Price$60.99List Price
- Frisco Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Replacement Cot Cover for Elevated Dog Bed, Chocolate, X-Large$21.50Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Tan, Large$32.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cozy Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Classy Gray, Large$67.87Chewy Price$152.99List Price
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1101 Customer Reviews
Great look, poor assembly
I knew when I unpacked the box that purchasers must have struggled with the assembly of this product in the past which is why there was a sticker on some of the plastic indicating the frame would be a tight fit, so try sitting on the cot to flatten it. I put on my patient pants and sat down to assemble what looked like an easy build- only 9 pieces. I followed the 4 steps outlined in the instructions. I heard fabric tearing so I stopped and took the frame apart. I started again, from scratch, this time managing to fully assemble the frame, but it twisted and popped into a non-flat surface, then there was more tearing of the seams. I attempted this four more times, on different days. I have written this off as a complete failure. I have no cot for my dog to lay on in the back yard. I will be wary to ever purchase a similar product in the future and now need to rethink my pupper's lounging strategy for the summer. I do not recommend this product.
Did a lot of research on elevated beds before buying this one. I was looking for something to keep my dog off the ground & shaded (also bought the canopy). This was easy to put together & has so far proven very sturdy. And my dog is a pawer/scratcher before he settles. So far no rips. He didn't take to it right away (maybe the canopy?) So I moved the bed inside so he could get used to it first. It now stays outside & has held up in the rain & wind. I've rinsed it off with the garden hose, no problem. I tried to attach a photo but it isn't working.
Great concept, questionable quality
We were excited to get this for our 45lb lab to have a place to dry off. After one week of trying to make it work, we are ready to give up. One of the corner pieces that holds the legs and side pieces has a crack in it. I didn’t notice it before but can’t imagine how it could crack this quickly. The fabric is so tight, we can’t get it to engage enough of the Velcro to stay attached. It comes apart every time the dog attempts to get on it!
This is the second bed I have ordered in a year. We had two pups last year and this was the only bed I could find that they wouldn't tear up. It has paid for itself time and time again! We just recently got a new puppy, and they can all fit on one. However, as this one grows she will probably take up a larger area of it. So now we have two for them to be able to spread out and be comfortable
Perfect for camping
We love this for our puppy, currently 8lbs, while camping. It keeps him up off the ground and he loves sleeping on it. We purchased the medium size. We did purchase the canopy for an upcoming beach trip. It is a little flimsy but works well.
Great bed just not for the chewer!
They are great beds and make the bedding area cleaner but one of mine dis not survive a day for my chewer. She ate both side up in the first day. That is no fault of the product though just heads up to the owner that has a pet child that loves to chew!
makes spending time outside even more perfect
my pup is a 58 lb pitbull - technically she could have fit on the medium but i knew she'd be happier with a bigger cot. i was very unsure that she'd take to it, but after reading so many positive reviews of happy dogs, i decided to give it a try. she loves it. this brand also happened to come back as a highly recommended one when i did research. as we just got it, i cannot speak to its durability, but it's well built. i like that it has feet that are a bit wider for being on the ground and the canvas frame that goes around the mesh. i think she feels more supported because of it.
This cot bed is fantastic! Very durable for 80+ lb. labradors. Great indoors and out. We’ve had the first 2 we purchased for over 4 years and they are still in great shape. We bought 2 more for camping!
Oliver loves it
Oliver immediately got on this bed after we put it together. He seems to love it so much that I may have to get a 2nd one for inside. The bed itself seems well made and sturdy; Oliver weighs 115 lbs. I also really like that you can buy replacement covers.
Disappointed in quality. Bought to use while camping so our dog wouldn’t have to lie on cold ground. Have only used a few times and the stitching is already coming undone. Would not recommend