K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Replacement Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Once attached to the frame (sold separately), this cot cover will help your furry friend stay cool in warm weather by allowing air to circulate.
- Made with a heavy denier fabric that holds over 200 pounds (300 on the XL size). It is machine washable and can even be hosed off outdoors!
- You can switch covers in minutes with no tools necessary. Every purchase includes 1 cover only, frame is not included.
- Features a breathable, water-resistant mesh center that repels moisture, making it paw-fect for indoor and outdoor use.
- It's great for travel, too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Red, Small$35.86Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Large$49.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Tan, Medium$15.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealRegalo My Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Blue, 48-in$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush Blanket for Elevated Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Small$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Cot Pad for Elevated Dog Bed, X-Large$46.40Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- Coolaroo Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Terracotta, Large$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Elevated Dog Bed, Pink, Medium$38.87Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Elevated Dog Bed, Large$56.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cozy Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Realtree Edge, Large$73.99Chewy Price$154.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Outdoor, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Outdoor||Outdoor, Waterproof, Water-resistant, Cooling||Outdoor||Outdoor|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Bed Type||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
262 Customer Reviews
Great bed replacement
My dog seems to favor this elevated bed to any other doggy beds he has. And with replacements available, I can get different colors at any time. Nice quality of the frame and the actual bed. Good buy for sure.
Original lasted longer
I was happy to get the replacement covers after my puppies had shredded the netting and initially liked that the new covers have one side with velcro, making assembly easier. However, the fabric is coming apart underneath and the velcro detached. Also, the surface attract my huskies’ fur a lot more than the Frisco & Solartec beds we have, so they always look messy and they are harder to clean than the others
Lasted 3 months
This bed was great my dogs all loved and used it regularly. However, after about 3 months of use, the stitching let go and the bed collapsed under the weight of the next dog to lay down. Thankfully, it's a short drop and it happened to the puppy and not my senior gentleman.
Ours lasted for years!
Our baby is 120# and kept the bed outside most of the time. We washed it multiple times. We loved it so much we bought a second one. Just now bought a replacement cover for one.
Reasonable price, quick shipping, and quality product. Replacement canvas fit the 7 year old bed frame perfectly. This dog bed has survived 3 covers and it keeps on ticking!
Cot replacement cover
Very well made and comfortable for our 30# aussie. 9 months old and chewed corners on original. Still lasted 5 months. She loves to nap on it outside. Great well made product.
Best dog cot ever.
I have used these cots on my patio for years now and love them. Strong construction and easy assembly. While I do replace the canvas after several years, I might add, it's mainly due to the slightly faded fabric. These cots last forever. I strongly recommend this item.
Lasted less than a week
I liked the idea of replacing the cover vs buying a whole new dog bed. While the original cover lasted a year before my puppy chewed it apart on the edges, the seams on this replacement cover came apart at one of the corners after less than a week. They must not have been sewn properly. Will invest in a higher quality elevated dog bed, as this replacement cover was a disappointment.
Favorite for outdoor use.
Great bed and pad for outside, wouldn't be without it! Just purchased a replacement pad and Sandy approves :)
Velcro comes apart
I love Chewy and they are my go to place for my babies. I have numerous senior dogs and they love the K&H beds but if you need a replacement cover this isn't for you. It's hard to get the velcro to attach and stay. The idea was great with the extra large beds since they are hard to put together but the manufacturer could do one of two things. 1. Go back to the original or 2. Make the velcro end longer so that it has complete contact with the other side. Chewy, I love you.